A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

The friends have to know she's gay, right? I mean who just keeps a gay bar's information in their purse and knows exactly how the owner acts?
In the LN it says something along the lines "they didn't ask me about how I knew that place, it feels like she (the one that asked about Fuwa) did it in consideration for me, to not force me out".
It's hard to show that in a visual format, though.

God, now that someone is translating this final volume finally (thank you so much) I wish someone translated the LN too. The scanlation that started the fourth one dropped it and even erased the prologue that they did, I am crying. ;_;

Dex-chan lover
I mean since this is technically erotica in a way, it shouldn't be in "for all ages right?" it is where I found this manga in a store I visited.

Dex-chan lover
Was joking "We need a spin off of these two".
But then i keep reading, and more detail about how they start dating sound actually interesting and totally work.
So once again: we need spin off of these two

Dex-chan lover
God, now that someone is translating this final volume finally (thank you so much) I wish someone translated the LN too. The scanlation that started the fourth one dropped it and even erased the prologue that they did, I am crying. ;_;
no fricking way! I haven’t gone around to read the light novel but I was planning to T^T

Dex-chan lover
yk, when I was reading through this chapter, I thought "how convenient, she gets together with a girl after condemning homosexuality, and she doesn't have to deal with them being homophobic bc it turns out they were also gay!" but then I remember there's the stereotype that gay people always find each other somehow

Dex-chan lover
So nice to have more of these two. But tbh, the story seemed complete at the end of chapter 10 (the "100 days" thing notwithstanding). Makes volume three feel bittersweet, like the epilogue to a story I'd hoped would never end.

But uh, what's "Ananai"? Not Planet Ladder, I assume...

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
hot spring inn costing $10k per night? that'd have to include the proprietress and her three daughters or somesuch...

Users who are viewing this thread