A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

>literally burn a pretty big area of forest
>"large scale? I was just doing basic training"

duh

anyone who read the raw or novel will he later meet his old gf again? if so will she recognize him? or if not when will she?

@sSpectralls just some bits and pieces but, it takes her a while to find him and i think she loses a duel against him after that she reflects on her previous actions and slowly start chaging herself for the better in hopes of one day being together with him

Dex-chan lover
@weebwithknowledge @sSpectralls according to the translated part of the novel (I think it's web novel version):
The childhood friend has quite an adventure without MC, and is looking for him, but they are yet to meet.

Aggregator gang
Okay, from what I can understand. MC just spreading his pheromones unknowingly as he breathing. A natural lady killer.

Ofc, yeah. Right. Whatever. 😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
@weebwithknowledge @sSpectralls
from what i read in the latest WN, the MC currently looking for the childhood friend since there's a news where she has been executed for treason again some bad noble (the bad noble killed somoene else tho for save face and some sinister plot) the MC doesnt believe she's dead so he's looking for her together with noella to the capital
meanwhile, the childhood friend has just escaped from the clutch of the bad noble and together with her newfound girl friend, disguise herself and looking for the mc
the childhood friend finally realize the new look of the mc and currently chasing him to the capital (they already met each other before, but they didnt realize each other)
so yeah, they looking for each other now (and the mc now finally realize the new look of the childhood friend after some progress in the story)

the scene where the childhood friend breaking down after been feed with false info about the mc death (courtesy of bad noble) is heart-breaking tough, and she become self-loathed to herself after that, i genuinely want some happy end from the childhood friend side

Users who are viewing this thread