A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
Imagine ending a chapter by having MC separate himself from his companion to go help an injured girl and starting the next chapter with MC and companion suddenly in the sky riding a dragon and fighting the windfish a whale in the sky.

Dex-chan lover
Guildmaster Gideon. Seems familiar.

"You recently did some stuff, but because the mangaka wanted to skip some things, we're only going to show it in a brief panel and pretend some awesome shit happened."

Paw pads. What was he saying now again?

A fox/wolf? guy named Cougar. Almost on the same level as a prince called Duke.

When you find yourself asking yourself why you need to dress like that, at least wait until your girl shows up in what she's supposed to wear. Also, he's a guy. That's nothing bad. The phrase, "leaves nothing to imagination," is reserved for wearing only speedos or something like that, not for pants and a vest.

Pretty decent outfit. Emphasis on pretty.

Now, if a guy would say something along the lines of what she just said, he'd be vilified instantly.

What's unfair about her being expressive? I think it's very fair.

At times like this, I kind of think it would do him good to meet the somewhat improving Alfine.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this is the real chapter. Warpspeed pacing

Dex-chan lover
WOW so apparently a lot of stuff was skipped and no we didn't miss ANY chapters as you can look a the raws and we got everything they have (minus 25, 26, 27).

Contributor
A significant skip clearly happened there. How dare this adaptation* skip more adventures of Flick and Noelia! That's like some of the better parts of this story, lots of missed opportunities to see any growth between their relationship... (*I am not a novel reader so I have no idea if this was also how the novel handled this part)

Anyway, nice to see a bit of fairness in the "embarrassment due to wearing revealing clothing" department this time with the male lead also sharing the shame with the female lead. Yes, Noelia also deserves some manservice from Finn in exchange for her dancer-like fanservice outfit and I love that she's honest about liking what she sees. :smug:

While Al is going through her own path of regret seeing Finn at every turn, it's intriguing that Flick also continues to be haunted by Alfine even at this point in time. Both of them still have some ways to go to continue developing away from their toxic past. I'm rooting for you, Noelia. Flick needs your help to continue healing.

Dex-chan lover
This skip is so weird if real, Just like a slap in the face and now we are post some adventures that seem relevant to the plot...

Dex-chan lover
Aww, casting a spell together, how cute. :glee:
27YtVr2.png

Then we have the two getting embarrassed at their outfit. I'm amazed that it wasn't just the fmc wearing something, but both of them.
61GoJjH.png

Very nice to see that even Noelia is being proactive with this.

Dex-chan lover
Lol at Flick getting fed lines. LMAO at Noelia going full coomer.

Dex-chan lover
Okay everyone is going to hate me for this but... I really want Alfine and Flick to meet and perhaps become his second wife or something.

I want Noelia as his number 1 as everyone else, no compromises there and I know we have been hating on Alfine for this long, but I just don't want her to become rape bait for some noble again or feel miserable all the time. If she can genuinely apologise and start over I am sure it should be fine.

She hurt Flick unimaginably and a simple sorry is no way nearly enough, not even 1000 sorrys are. She just needs to keep showing her repentance anwy possible for the rest of the chapters and maybe at the end and with a prompt from Noelia (who will already be his wife) he can accept her as the second wife or something. Unless of course he says he never truly loved her at all and it was just loyalty and friendship that made him stay with her, in which case I retract what I said.

Flick is not sure now so I presume something will happen where he will understand his true feelings for her (if he ever loved her or not)

I just feel bad for her and want her to be happy with Flick.

Users who are viewing this thread