A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
The maid also needs to change clothes, or the river god will get angry. Unless that whole ceremony is nothing but nonsense the maid came up with, and bribed the ship crew to go along with, to have both Flick and Noelia to get some fanservice from each other.

Dex-chan lover
Okay everyone is going to hate me for this but... I really want Alfine and Flick to meet and perhaps become his second wife or something.

I want Noelia as his number 1 as everyone else, no compromises there and I know we have been hating on Alfine for this long, but I just don't want her to become rape bait for some noble again or feel miserable all the time. If she can genuinely apologise and start over I am sure it should be fine.

She hurt Flick unimaginably and a simple sorry is no way nearly enough, not even 1000 sorrys are. She just needs to keep showing her repentance anwy possible for the rest of the chapters and maybe at the end and with a prompt from Noelia (who will already be his wife) he can accept her as the second wife or something. Unless of course he says he never truly loved her at all and it was just loyalty and friendship that made him stay with her, in which case I retract what I said.

Flick is not sure now so I presume something will happen where he will understand his true feelings for her (if he ever loved her or not)

I just feel bad for her and want her to be happy with Flick.
Same, but if so then I want him to love them both equally and not any form of number 1 and 2, I definitely feel like she deserves a second chance since it's obvious she has changed

Dex-chan lover
Aww, casting a spell together, how cute. :glee:
27YtVr2.png

Then we have the two getting embarrassed at their outfit. I'm amazed that it wasn't just the fmc wearing something, but both of them.
61GoJjH.png

Very nice to see that even Noelia is being proactive with this.
iu

Users who are viewing this thread