Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita

Fed-Kun's army
first few pages cringed me a bit gonna read a few more, hope it isnt going to be too bad....

Double-page supporter
This is one of those mangas that you read without having to put the effort into deciphering it for deeper meaning... if there is any. The childhood friend is a cartoon-level antagonist, though. Passable for someone who wanted a quick read.

Thanks for the translation. Appreciated it.

Dex-chan lover
An incredibly heavy handed feminist message, but if you can look past that it's pretty decent
I am here for the yuri.. Many times it’s the male authors who write female characters, this time it’s an actual female author who is talking about Japan’s patriarchal values. So it’s easy not to get offended. The story is nice but Rian is very 2Dimensional!!

Dex-chan lover
I am here for the yuri.. Many times it’s the male authors who write female characters, this time it’s an actual female author who is talking about Japan’s patriarchal values. So it’s easy not to get offended. The story is nice but Rian is very 2Dimensional!!
The idea for this manga (the feminist view) is really refreshing and nice. I just wish that it wasn't so heavy handed sometimes...

Dex-chan lover
I really want to read this but one thing really holds me back. It's the word "patriarchy". To me, it's lost all its meaning to be replaced by "insecure woke western radical feministic propaganda", and it just hits me like a baseball bat whenever I see it. I lose all my interest when that happens. Is this like a western feminist propaganda bs? Or is there more to it than that?

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to read this but one thing really holds me back. It's the word "patriarchy". To me, it's lost all its meaning to be replaced by "insecure woke western radical feministic propaganda", and it just hits me like a baseball bat whenever I see it. I lose all my interest when that happens. Is this like a western feminist propaganda bs? Or is there more to it than that?
same sadly, it triggers alarms on my head when every i see it,
having the background of seeing that word being abused alot makes me not enjoy the manga as i wished.

Aggregator gang
The author wrote this story after the Tokyo University Medical School was revealed to be purposely lowering the test scores of the top female students by 20%. In addition, raising the scores of male students by the same.

This was because the Medical School's staff assumed the women would leave their professions after marrying/ having kids, etc.

Just giving a heads up to people who might not know. That's all.

Fed-Kun's army
The series is a gay woman centric power fantasy, just like the dozens of isekais that get churned out daily are straight man centric power fantasies. Where those other series get their invincible self-insert protagonists and female characters whose only purpose is join the harem, this series has its invincible women and comically sexist male characters who only exist to oppress women and get clapped back against for it.
Is going to the opposite extreme the ideal solution? I dunno. But even if the series could be better with more nuance, it's still fun and refreshing to have something like this for once. Let us lesbians have our ridiculous junk food stories too sometimes, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread