Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
That was a really deep kiss. He can monologue and bitch on his way to hell. The author is having way too much fun with these chapters--can't blame them. I only wish chapters didn't release piecemeal because I'm constantly cut off mid-giggle. I wonder if he'll at least have 1 last trick, but I won't hold my breath and it doesn't seem like he has many breaths left either.

Dex-chan lover
At page 8 "Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff" starts playing.
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I hope they actually kill him instead of letting him live for some dumb reason
I rather doubt they'll kill him on purpose, but I hope he dies anyway. For example, he can't stand the idea of losing everything he's worked so hard for, so he'd rather die in a suicide attack than surrender. Or they break the magic system he's been using to siphon off people's energy, and without it, the centuries catch up to him and he rapidly ages into dust. Or he loses control of those puppet daughters and they tear him to shreds.

Dex-chan lover
I rather doubt they'll kill him on purpose, but I hope he dies anyway. For example, he can't stand the idea of losing everything he's worked so hard for, so he'd rather die in a suicide attack than surrender. Or they break the magic system he's been using to siphon off people's energy, and without it, the centuries catch up to him and he rapidly ages into dust. Or he loses control of those puppet daughters and they tear him to shreds.
Yes, to all of that. I don't know which one would be more satisfying. The most pathetic one, I guess--the last one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tempting as it is to kill him and it would be pretty easy for the both of them, Prideful prick like Maxwell deserves a life of humiliation better

Users who are viewing this thread