Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't that already explained away by saying he used that energy to transfer his soul into other bodies?
Well, then, maybe the body's original personality will resurface, and Maxwell's soul will get forced out of the body, either killing him or forcing him into one of those little girl puppets. Either would be delicious karma.

Double-page supporter
Love how they weren't taking a quick break from their fight to have a make-out session, they were taking a break from their make-out session to fight. Dude's going to be in smitherins in seconds because now they have dates to attend

Contributor
"Transferring mana is not something that can be done normally."
Right, I forgot this isn't the Nasuverse. I guess it's a special thing specific to Laplace. It can be done, but only if Laplace is involved.

But I was not disappointed. Tanya returns the kiss as I had hoped, and yuri enjoyers will not be denied. :thumbsup:

I love that Laplace was unprepared to receive her affection this time, glass cannon much?
She's not used to being the bottom. :smug:

Cocky bastard thought he had depowered his rightfully vengeful daughter, but that was only a fraction of her power. Now she's back and closer to her original strength. Playtime is over for the manchild. I'm sure losing that hand is only the beginning of his comeuppance that's centuries in the making.

Users who are viewing this thread