Batsu-Hare - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Being Divorced Makes You a Hot Item

I mean, I get the whole thing, but this is by far one of the most pathetic starts for an MC. There is being mature in a divorce, not everyone's go to for cheating is yelling and screaming, but the way it is all presented feels less like a man who wants to move on and some "alpha male's" idea on what a beta is. Like this is so pathetic it has to be ironic.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang we got a lot of pathetic protags these days.... either that or they're unreasonable busted for self-insert purposes. Well I'll see where this goes for now.

Supporter
Honestly why did he say he was in the wrong? He never thought it?? Brah
He thinks everything goes back to his ED, that all his ex's subsequent issues stem from his inability to satisfy her the one chance he had.

One can hope he'll eventually realize that she never had any interest in him at all beyond financial stability and lose the self-loathing, but it'll more-than-likely be a case where he covers it up with new romantic entanglements, instead.

Dex-chan lover
Dang we got a lot of pathetic protags these days.... either that or they're unreasonable busted for self-insert purposes. Well I'll see where this goes for now.
Have you seen this author's previous work? Minamoto-kun? This is to be expected.

Dex-chan lover
Yea the fact that he literally gave his crib to his cheating ex wife literally made me blow a gasket
Well, most likely he gave it to avoid more law issues.

I mean, Divorce Laws in most Countries are set in such a way currently that they favour the Wife highly more than the Husband, even if the one at fault is the Wife.

So, even in cases were it was the Wife who cheated and the Husband had valid reason to file a divorce, in the end it's the Husband who has to pay up either Alimony or something equivalent after divorce (that's why marriage fraud by Woman fraudsters are a lot common in many countries).

And considering the Divorce procedure lasted 6 months, I am sure he gave-up on the property and paid the loan as well, just so he could be free more sooner.

Dex-chan lover

I mean, Divorce Laws in most Countries are set in such a way currently that they favour the Wife highly more than the Husband, even if the one at fault is the Wife.

So, even in cases were it was the Wife who cheated and the Husband had valid reason to file a divorce, in the end it's the Husband who has to pay up either Alimony or something equivalent after divorce (that's why marriage fraud by Woman fraudsters are a lot common in many countries).

And considering the Divorce procedure lasted 6 months, I am sure he gave-up on the property and paid the loan as well, just so he could be free more sooner.
Just a good reminder for me to not get married

Dex-chan lover
This guy is hilarious. You don't need a magnum dong, just learn how to do foreplay and use toys if you need to. But yeah, she's a cunt for how she reacted. But the most pitiful thing about this MC isn't his dick size, but his inability or unwillingness to find out ways to please his partner in spite of it.

Aggregator gang
Lmao MC actual cuck, no wonder he got cheated on. Wife even got a free house to fuck in

Dex-chan lover

As someone going through a divorce right now, at least here, it's not that they favor the wife specifically, but if one party has a much lower (or non-existent) income and it's been that way for most of the marriage, then divorce law obliges the party with the income to financially support the other party until they achieve financial stability, and to compensate them for the loss of employment pension savings. The idea is that if you get married and live as a homemaker or dependent, you lose the opportunity to build your career and pension savings, which you would've had if you didn't get married, while your employed partner continues doing that the whole time, and the law protects you from just being out on the street with no savings and no job prospects after you get divorced. And well, it's much more common for the wife to be the homemaker or dependent, but it doesn't have to be. But yeah, good idea to keep such things in mind before you get married.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is hilarious. You don't need a magnum dong, just learn how to do foreplay and use toys if you need to. But yeah, she's a cunt for how she reacted. But the most pitiful thing about this MC isn't his dick size, but his inability or unwillingness to find out ways to please his partner in spite of it.
Well, you're not gonna feel very motivated to do things like that if your wife's a cunt who actively undermines your self-esteem.

Dex-chan lover
Well, you're not gonna feel very motivated to do things like that if your wife's a cunt who actively undermines your self-esteem.
Yeah, not to excuse him not even trying or anything, but his wife general attitude and her complete lack of interest on their first night together probably killed his sex drive completely.

It’s not that surprising that now that he’s met a women who’s seemingly into him it’s suddenly come back.

Users who are viewing this thread