"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Lmao tbh i don't know how you could ever hate a realist like him. He lost both parents & has to live completely alone shouldering all responsibility's as a highschooler, Bla Bla Bla bla
yeah i'm not reading that

He should've been aware that at least she's been sympathetic toward him while the WHOLE SCHOOL is bullying him, do you know how hard it is for her to be kind to him in risk of her also getting bullied? and all he gives after all that is FUCK YOU like bruh dude even edgier than Kirito in his prime

Last edited:
Lmao tbh i don't know how you could ever hate a realist like him. He lost both parents & has to live completely alone shouldering all responsibility's as a highschooler, getting beaten up and bullied relentlessly every single day & thus getting betrayed by the whole class and also his friends.

But than after how many what? Weeks? Months? of getting shit on by everybody you have this stupid pretend childhood friend? coming up to you & asks "aRe yOu oK?" Like WTF is that dumb shit? She says she wanted to be like him & did absolutely nothing except ignoring him even though he stood by her side when she got bullied herself. She even says on the phone that she is at her "friends" house lmao. Yeah what a great "friend" she is. Her whole monologue is just dumb selfish mumbling to make herself feel better.

He tells her to leave & what does she do? She comes back with a goddamn burden (child). She's even asking herself if he lives all alone in such a big house lmao. Yeah you know that can happen when your parents are f****** dead but i guess she already forgotten about that as well even though she watched him getting beaten up & getting ridiculed because of his dead parents. What a great friend she is.

Tbh right know i really like this mc & i hope he keeps his realistic attitude for a while.
He's very obviously not a "realist." The guy just has extreme trust issues; if he were a realist, he would be trying to put together a team of trustworthy people since surviving together as a group is the better choice in nearly every disaster or apocalyptic situation out there, even more so because he has a store that could be used to build such a group up extremely quickly, but he's not because of his trust problems, and I'm not particularly expecting this manga to be great or anything considering it's the 4th chapter and he already purchased a familiar that instantly turned into a loli.

Dex-chan lover
bro that face she made at the end:ROFLMAO: i knew something was up with that little girl the moment she didn't start freaking out after watching people die.

Dex-chan lover
"There's no one in this world who can sacrifice themselves for the sake of someone else"

Ah Japan, the only place (far as I know) where self-sacrifice and genuine concern for a stranger is considered fictitious.

On a serious note, I sincerely hope he gets over his misanthropy soon.

That can't be it, right? Japan in particular is rooted in group-mentality, rather than individual-mentality. Surely of all places, the idea of self-sacrifice would be the most grand.
More than anything, I feel like it's just teenage angst bs. Here's hoping the MC won't monologue more about ethics, and will just "play the game".
I really hate it when the author thinks he's so smart, and starts lecturing the reader on their low-hanging-fruit ideas.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao tbh i don't know how you could ever hate a realist like him.

Personally, I don't think the conclusion he reached was wrong. I do however think that lecturing the audience about the author's pet theories and "cool sounding ideas" is just downright annoying.
That is to say, the MC could've explained that he can't trust her, get angry at her, etc. That would've been much more readable.

Dex-chan lover
That can't be it, right? Japan in particular is rooted in group-mentality, rather than individual-mentality. Surely of all places, the idea of self-sacrifice would be the most grand.
It's actually because of the collectivist mindset that they end up not helping. Most of them refuse to "rock the boat" and stand out, this often correlates to absolutely abandoning people in times of need. In fact, in terms of charity, Japan is one of the lowest ranking globally. They will, in no uncertain terms, leave you for dead if it means not sticking out.

The weird thing is that a lot of Japanese people seem to know it's a problem. Take shogo for example, a prominent Japanese youtuber who talks about life in Japan.

The only issue is, again, no one wants to stick out so no one does anything.

More than anything, I feel like it's just teenage angst bs. Here's hoping the MC won't monologue more about ethics, and will just "play the game".
I really hate it when the author thinks he's so smart, and starts lecturing the reader on their low-hanging-fruit ideas.
Oh dude I can't wait for the "THE WORLD HAS CHANGED!" monologue, right when we're seeing people shop in broad daylight. lol

Double-page supporter
I don't like MC he needs so much persuasion to let them stay when he knows outside is certain death. Like wtf if she was alone without her sister he would have sent her to her death? Fuck that MC

Dex-chan lover
I find this funny although I’m gonna say that I don’t like how they are handling the relationship between the mc and the childhood friend who let him suffer for years

Dex-chan lover
...what? Isnt there a monster invasion apocalypse going on?
Why are people suddenly acting like nothing happened and shes getting a call asking her to come get her sister from the daycare?
We know it wasnt JUST the school because MC saw them in the city and even if it was its been over a day and even the news were attacked.
What the fuck is this fever dream writing dude theres no continuity

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. After reading a few chapters, I now, agree with you.
Even with just this chapter I can still see she had no other option. She tried to go back to her own home, (the apartments) but there were monsters killing people in the apartment building, so she tried heading for the evacuation shelter, but there were monsters attacking people in the streets, everywhere she turned it was just monsters killing people. The only place she knew was safe, with all her other options exhausted, was his place, so she went back and all but begged to be sheltered.

As far as anyone that might have any questions why she isn't aware he lives alone when she saw him being bullied about the fact his parents were dead, it isn't normal for a person under the age of majority to be living alone just because their parents died. Under normal circumstances he should have been taken in by one of his relatives or a friend of the family, and he'd either move in with them or they'd move in with him.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this MC, god damn. He's so unneededly edgy and self-centered. Even if he was bullied, that doesn't justify him being some self-absorbed dick. Plus, this girl, at the very least, tried to talk with you and be kind to you even as you were bullied. Hopefully he changes soon because it's not going to be easy to read 50, 100, or even more chapters of a rude, edgelord MC

Users who are viewing this thread