Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.3

Supporter
scared-shocked.gif

Dex-chan lover
hold on, what the hell?
so now he have 2 personalities? or his soul and memories got mixed with the real Villainess soul so now there 2 of them with exact personality?

Dex-chan lover
Things that the manga skipped over: Depending on what weapon the player used for the tournament game Elrise would give a super equivalent. Like if the player used a warhammer, Elrise would've given a super war hammer when the doggo attacks. The forums have a chart on what Elrise will give with the noticeable mentions being if Vernel is barehanded she won't give anything. The strongest weapon that Elrise will give is the super Leek in response to the player using the leek weapon which is the weakest in the game(its a joke item) in which pretty much guarantees the player will lose in the first round.

As for the Elrise and Niito, there are spoilers for past chapters that already mentioned this, or you can read the WN.

For those wondering about the imprisoned Elrise event in the game, Elrise later realizes why she didn't just escape and join the final battle. In that event (which is an alt route), Elrise was probably days, even hours away from dying as her life span had reached its limit. By that point she was bedridden to the point of uselessness. The reason for this is that in the other routes, Elrise, who knows the location of the witch would go to confront her on her own (since Vernel in other routes would not be pursuing Elrise so Elrise would think to nuke the witch then and there to ensure the Happy End) the witch would freak the fuck out and teleport away and Elrise would have no way of tracking her. Time moves forward with Elrise no longer being able to hide her shorten life span leading to her imprisonment and Vernel's group to find and confront the witch on their own.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if this is one of those "I split my soul because I don't need all of it to do what I am currently doing, so you go save them" things Imma die laughing at stupid

Users who are viewing this thread