Sensitive Boy

what a waste of time. pure trash writing, pretentious, insensible, feels like chatGPT homeworks, I'd rather Author makes the boy gay after getting raped so i know not to read them in first place.

Can't say I expected them to switch MC's JoJo style, but I'm here for it! Assuming its going to follow the other dude instead, of course.. Still interested to see where this goes.

Dude can you just stop talking you sound like a grapist sympathizer.
And you sound like beta loser who can't even write the word RAPE. . I get it, this manga is for beta males who act like girls. . Gen Z really is the most beta generation. . Also don't bother replying, I was just passing by to see if this shit of a series had losers still reading it.

And you sound like beta loser who can't even write the word RAPE. . I get it, this manga is for beta males who act like girls. . Gen Z really is the most beta generation. . Also don't bother replying, I was just passing by to see if this shit of a series had losers still reading it.
Have you a single original thought, or are you a parrot?

Fed-Kun's army
no comment psychological theme
in reality they're must go to psychiatrist doctor and not enough just using friends and family for fixed their mind
this manga is so deep, and they're still kids and victim from bad peoples

Last edited:
Emotionally unintelligent lolicon, only option left is to neck urself

does anyone know of a manga similar to kaede story? wouldnt mind if its darker too or more realistic or whatever i just cant find anything similar to sb at all

Users who are viewing this thread