Sensitive Boy - Ch. 45 - Complex

Group Leader
Somehow after reading all the way up to this point I expected something different but I guess that's what I'm reading it for.

Group Leader
I'm here re-reading trying to find a good reason that this probably is a misunderstanding, and more and more I feel pain.... this is the worst...

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't go as far as to say that "the author doesn't know how to auth" but this manga certainly is this tropey, cheesy and over the top times 100x convenient writing that is fully predictable and formulaic.
Can you say that the author is a bad one or that they don't know what they're doing because of that? Certainly not. It feels done on purpose. Is it lame after 45 chapters and is it a bit too convenient and run-off-the-mill shockfactor? Yeah, it is.

Hard agree. This manga already was incredibly shallow and seemed to be a set rotation of "bad mental -> meet person -> improve -> predictable bad stuff that other person does -> mental spirals -> bad mental -> meet person -> ..." and so forth.
It was the case with both female characters in the first arc and seems to be the case once again.
I really hope that this one concludes in a different way but it seems like this series lives off of the fully predictable shocking ending into the "welp, shit happens, time to move on and improve myself for myself!" message that is oh so relatable to the target audience. Meh

I still enjoy this for what it is, still reading after 45 chapters. But there is 1 or 2 things I personally would change.
Fair enough. I can admit to being too harsh. I had made my original "doesn't know how to auth" comment in the chapters with the former teacher attacking Kaede with a knife. I was mostly playing off my previous wording there.

We both agree that this isn't the best writing, to put it lightly. But I feel that is what makes it more frustrating. The author CAN write well. Some of this series has been pretty good. But then we get something like this chapter or the previously mentioned former teacher suddenly getting a knife and Kaede's monologue.

I get that not every chapter is going to be a banger. Not every line is going to be incredible. But I will still criticize the bad when it comes up, and this chapter, with these contrivances of the twin, plastic surgery, and Kanon, this chapter is bad.

Dex-chan lover
This thing where one side character's twin is like perfectly emotionally reflecting Kanon takes me out of things to be honest

Uh oh. I hoped he wouldn't find out like this.

Hopefully there is a misunderstanding and she isn't actually fucking the other guy for money.

Dex-chan lover
I do. Own a boom arm, 2 xlr mics (one dynamic and one condenser), and an audio interface. Have 0 plans to ever stream publicly.
I think it depends on the person but it's not that expensive to get some basic equipment that improves your experience 100 fold.
I dunno dude, from the tiring amount of research I did years ago the jump from headphone mics to decent USB mics and to XLRs are pretty significant in price point. I used to know a streamer that religiously shills Yamaha AG03 for streaming but that mixer alone was almost twice the price of a decent USB mic.
But I guess it's much more common to have at least a good mic if you're investing significant time in competitive games huh

Group Leader
So the twin bro is like red herring for the conflict and now from her being a twin of Kanon, now I think she was Kanon voice provider and have a plastic surgery to look like her when Kanon was gone

Users who are viewing this thread