Hero's Party Want to Experience LOVE - Ch. 7 - Even If Life Isn't Brief, Fall in Love, Maidens

Dex-chan lover
I feel since we found out he knows she’s a woman I can’t quite make sense of the behaviour. Does he acknowledge her as an option? Is he really trying to find someone or is everything being played for laughs? I assumed it was just going for super outlandish humour since the dragon and cars thing but it also feels like it’s being serious at times. It’s still relatively enjoyable but I don’t quite know what I’m reading.

Dex-chan lover
I feel since we found out he knows she’s a woman I can’t quite make sense of the behaviour. Does he acknowledge her as an option? Is he really trying to find someone or is everything being played for laughs? I assumed it was just going for super outlandish humour since the dragon and cars thing but it also feels like it’s being serious at times. It’s still relatively enjoyable but I don’t quite know what I’m reading.
I really get the feeling that he's just not into her or doesn't see her as anything more than a sister in arms and friend. There's no indication there's even the thought in his head she could be more. Actually makes sense to me. They're the party that beat the demon king. Until just recently they were probably in a war/combat scenario and created bonds that way. Those are deep bonds, but also bonds that don't always lead to romantic feelings.

Girl has a huge wall to break down either way.

Users who are viewing this thread