Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Spoke the thoughts of a lot of us. The faces are fine but the nips and butts are WTF! :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Neat. This chapter confirms that it isn't a like filter/curse put on the MC like some people were theorizing, but just that the beauty standards are wack.

Double-page supporter
I'm all for whatever this author does, i gotta find out the doujins they made

Took me a while but I found the twitter profile for the artist. I was already familiar with them, just never connected the dots. They have some uncensored pages of the manga in addition to their art. It's about as wild as you would imagine.

https://twitter.com/keibousukebe/media

Dex-chan lover
Took me a while but I found the twitter profile for the artist. I was already familiar with them, just never connected the dots. They have some uncensored pages of the manga in addition to their art. It's about as wild as you would imagine.

https://twitter.com/keibousukebe/media
I'm suddenly kind of glad this is censored. Not too glad, mind you, but still glad.

Dex-chan lover
Spoke the thoughts of a lot of us. The faces are fine but the nips and butts are WTF! :wooow:
I don't hate the whale nipples and waist-length breasts, but they sort of fuck up the series premise. These women are supposed to be "ugly" by Bizarro Planet standards ... and therefore beautiful by normal (shonen/seinen manga) standards.

While the women's faces are conventionally manga-pretty, however, their breasts are grotesque, even monstrous. Like orc tits. While some may find them lovely, the tilt of comments on these first few chapters suggests that many (most?) readers are repulsed.

I don't care one way or the other. The artist's style appeals to me, nightmare nips and all. Seriously fuck the censorship though.

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate the whale nipples and waist-length breasts, but they sort of fuck up the series premise. These women are supposed to be "ugly" by Bizarro Planet standards ... and therefore beautiful by normal (shonen/seinen manga) standards.

While the women's faces are conventionally manga-pretty, however, their breasts are grotesque, even monstrous. Like orc tits. While some may find them lovely, the tilt of comments on these first few chapters suggests that many (most?) readers are repulsed.

I don't care one way or the other. The artist's style appeals to me, nightmare nips and all. Seriously fuck the censorship though.
Like I said before. The boobs run true to that world's beauty standard.
In a sense that even ugly girls can have hot tits and a**es. But that may be grotesque by our standards.:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
this is the first time i see people appreciate the censorship on a degenerate manga. Like you enjoy that "outside play area" sign/black box more than silly looking nipples? that's just stupid lmao

Users who are viewing this thread