Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Ch. 71 - What Goes Around, Comes Around

Dex-chan lover
God I forgot how much of a cunt the hero is in this
wonder how long it'll take the bald guy to get killed off by the hero, yanno with him sniffing around and getting arios all edgy
At the pace this work is going there is more chances this end before that lmao, we're finishing LN Vol.2 and that don't happen until the end of Vol.7, in WN this around 75ish and that don't happen until 290ish, unless the manga do a huge change of events so lol

Dex-chan lover
I wish all god/goddesses take it into considerate on granting hero power to them, like if they gone astray it should automatically invoke losing their power but alas...
this one it was king who bestow title of " hero " and they all are been decedent of original hero

if i dont remember wrong ,the king want rein to become next hero but he decline it...and make another girl to become hero....and she was big fan of him...and really hate current hero

Dex-chan lover
😆 serves you right you self-centered bastards, saw the anime version of it and this version is just as good 😊

Dex-chan lover
Personally I don’t think got rejected by townspeople is not suitable for “what comes around goes around”:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I wish all god/goddesses take it into considerate on granting hero power to them, like if they gone astray it should automatically invoke losing their power but alas...
Does he have the power of the hero? If I have understood this series lore right the heroes power isn't a thing granted to them its them literally being a bloodline descended from a god, and the ones who wake up the power in the blood are the heroes. So he is of the bloodline, but hasn't he not managed to awaken the limit break power that makes one a hero, the church just assigned him the title as they manage the bloodline or somthing and so he is the only candidate. Ether way he wasn't selected by a god but by the church. And based on the description of what limit break does we know the real hero. It breaks the limits of your class, granting you the ability to do things you normally couldn't with it, like say tame races that far exceed what the class should allow. Pluss he is from some mystery village of super powered tamers, sure sounds like a village of hero descendants.
They are the hero party in name only.

Dex-chan lover
Dude went

2a3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
God I forgot how much of a cunt the hero is in this
wonder how long it'll take the bald guy to get killed off by the hero, yanno with him sniffing around and getting arios all edgy
Textbook Narcissist, and now he's playing the victim card. Everyone else is to blame but themselves. How far is Rein going to go to humiliate him? He doesn't have to even if he wanted to, when Arios is so very capable of doing the job himself.
this one it was king who bestow title of " hero " and they all are been decedent of original hero
That would be one of my gripes about stories like this, when it's the nobles or even the Royals who bestow the title of Hero on someone just because they think he's strong, while ignoring the person's character. If it was by Divine Decree, then I agree with Maverun; he should've already had his blessings stripped from him, and if he had a Holy Sword, even that should be taken away. His kind who throw their weight around just because of status, should wake up one day to find everything is gone...armor, weapon, blessings, all their powers, and bunted back down to level 1 Villager.

Users who are viewing this thread