1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Sensei, Do You Understand?

haha, here comes the "you're just like me ♡" character
who would imagine this chara is actually the sadist rich girl? looking forward to her fall
still, i can't help but only hate the tomboy, i wonder why

Damn these kids are devil spawns. Also why doesn’t the teacher stand up for the bullied kids? He lent that one girl a jacket but u would think he would try and stop the bullying but aye idk what’s even happening anymore

Ah hell nah, this bitch better repent for doing best girl like that. Ain't no way she deserved that at all.

Dex-chan lover
That Tsubaki girl, unless magically corrected by this manga, would realistically speaking be dead 10 or at most 20 years later. As a cocaine addict. She's not merely a person overly stressed by the Japanese ultra competitive education system and seeking some quick relief by bullying others. She's psychologically a goner already. Since she doesn't seem interested in simply killing herself, she will most definitely go for drugs. Perhaps her mighty father will bribe someone to take her as a wife, but it'd be a 100% guaranteed fake marriage where she would be sitting home alone abusing substances and the husband would be with his real lover elsewhere. Occasionally she might try to cause a public scandal for the family, but that's it.

Everything Jimi sensei talk about job remind me of certain famous words from game: "We had a job to do"

I hope this won't follow the trope where all girls get redemption and become good girls. I didn't like maki but i can still stomach her redemption. but I really hope tsubaki and that sporty girl who's name i forgot don't get any redemption. this is beyond what you can get away with just for being a 'student'. heck even according to laws they'll be trialled as adults for this shit. I hope some scandal about her politician dad breaks out and she loses everything..

Users who are viewing this thread