1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Sensei, Do You Understand?

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like those thots would become like the student council from the prison school at the end of first arc..

Whoah, I wasnt giving Tsubaki enough credit. She is fullblown sociopath.
Also it seems she is completely misreading Jimi-sensei.

Love it when the girl insults the guy by calling him a virgin! (Even if she was a virgin herself) /s

The other teacher even asks him why he's a virgin? Awesome! /s

@Bertorion Don't remind me of that piece of crap. Wasn't comedy there, just abuse.
But the fan-service made it great! /s

Don't remember a lot of this manga, even though it's only 15 chapters. Forgettable...

I’m kinda surprised it took this long for the actual sociopath to do something herself. I don’t think anyone can be surprised by this, she clearly tried to bait her friend into committing assault just a few chapters ago, this was bound to happen eventually...I just expected it to be against Jimi himself.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, the least crazy person here is the absurdist that cares nothing for anything but his job.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, teacher, permission to kill has been activated. Target : Rich Bitch.

Supporter
So Tsubaki is going to threaten the girl from Sakaede's class with attempted murder if she doesn't keep quiet about what happened. I'm actually curious why the girl was even watching Banri in the first place. There's so much edginess to this series that I feel a paper cut coming on.

Ahh, yes. The more horrible they are, the more I want them to suffer... Kek, why cut their life short by killing them when you can torture them physically and mentally for as long as they live?

I want to see them fear, despair. Nothing better than seeing people the full extent of their mistakes.

Ahem. Well, anyway, what was that part with the "I wanted to die" from? Was it a flashback? Don't seem to remember seeing it...

Dex-chan lover
@Sentimentality
I find it funny that we think alike xD killing them is never the answer, torture is :D
I don't remember the "I wanted to die" part, so I'm guessing it's a new flashback.

That author sure knows how to establish despicable characters you want to see suffer before dying. Calling these bitches cold would be the understatement if the century. They are straight up sociopaths without emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread