1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 11 Ch. 61 - Teacher, Who's The Victim?

Dex-chan lover
I think it's time for a re-read of this, cause I'm so confused
Which part? many side plots are converging here that's why you may feel confused.

Before Jimi-sensei, Suzuki was the Homeroom teacher for 1-A, things that happened to Jimi, also happened to Suzuki, Banri stalked him, and Yabu bullied him, then Suzuki was fired under accusation of an illicit relationship with Banri.

Nagisa, one of Yabu's followers, has her reason for bullying Suzuki and Jimi, which is her hatred towards males which stems from her hatred toward her Father.

Now "coincidentally", both of them receive a ticket from an anonymous sender to attend the Festival, thus the event in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much they are being forced to see firsthand the type of shitty people they are. I'm just glad the school went easy on Suzuki. I know it's nothing more than to save face cause if they make a big deal out of it, things the school doesn't want to go public is going to get out....but still it's good the guy can catch some break and hey he leaves "happy".

Sadly, I have a feeling that only Nagisa is taking the lesson well. She's very much aware that through her hatred of her father, she's become even worse person than him. The other girls....I'm afraid of where their minds are going to go, especially Banri.

Can someone whose read ahead in the raws spoil if Jimi’s bitch of a senpai gets her just desserts or any kind of consequence? The girls are one thing but that hoe needs to be brought the fuck down.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone whose read ahead in the raws spoil if Jimi’s bitch of a senpai gets her just desserts or any kind of consequence? The girls are one thing but that hoe needs to be brought the fuck down.
Wut?

Dex-chan lover
Every single students in this manga deserve to get the "rape treatment". If not that, then just plain old physical torture. Cuz man, they are all garbage human beings xD

I kept reading this shit because I just want to see Jimi get better. I hope he does.

if Jimi’s bitch of a senpai gets her just desserts or any kind of consequence?
You have it backwards, he was blackmailing her, since her little sister was a piece of shit to him at his former school.
As for your question:
In the following chapters a former male student of his will show up, he got Erika's third ticket. He will tell the whole story to the conveniently met school lawyer. We already know most of it, there are details I won't spoil, but with that She'll be closer to getting freed from Jimi if anything.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should have gone in with these zingers from the start, cutting much deeper than any knife

You have it backwards, he was blackmailing her, since her little sister was a piece of shit to him at his former school.
As for your question:
In the following chapters a former male student of his will show up, he got Erika's third ticket. He will tell the whole story to the conveniently met school lawyer. We already know most of it, there are details I won't spoil, but with that She'll be closer to getting freed from Jimi if anything.
Am I remembering wrong? I thought she was on the manipulative side and was trying to force his silence cause she didn’t want him to come between her and her station in life. Please spoil

Am I remembering wrong?
At first it looked like Jimi was forced to work as a teacher by her or something, but later on (chapter 49) we learn that he is blackmailing her: while he came out of the whole thing with her sister as the bad guy the story was more complicated.

Noticeable thing the sister did: She caught some male students smoking and blackmailed them(this includes the guy that shows up later in this arc) they basically become her minions. She bullied a female teacher so that she quit and I think Jimi was her replacement, she staged a photo of Jimi kissing her(the same photo her sister acquired at some point) and used it to bully Jimi.

Fed-Kun's army
Every single students in this manga deserve to get the "rape treatment". If not that, then just plain old physical torture. Cuz man, they are all garbage human beings xD
To be honest, I've been searching for a Tall girl, Tomboy tag since the Nagisa locker room debacle :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Suzuki is spouting all that stuff about the kids of 1-A being manipulative bitches who love to ruin their teachers lives as if it's news to anybody. Except for maybe Nagisa's dad, everyone already knew all that though :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread