The Unwanted Undead Adventurer - Vol. 12 Ch. 59 - Vistelya

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, it's you,
image.png

Dex-chan lover
An isolated city shouldn't really thrive. What makes cities thrive is the opposite — good connections.

He looks like a darkish Robin.

Those back pockets look rather modern. Not my taste.

The perspective on the guild is just wrong. The pillars on the left don't match the people standing up, and the back of the bar just looks flat. Same on middle page 15.

The full panel of Lorraine absolutely cheeked up in jeans was really crucial to the plot.
More crucial than the previous backstory arc, at any rate.

Dex-chan lover
An isolated city shouldn't really thrive. What makes cities thrive is the opposite — good connections.

He looks like a darkish Robin.

Those back pockets look rather modern. Not my taste.

The perspective on the guild is just wrong. The pillars on the left don't match the people standing up, and the back of the bar just looks flat. Same on middle page 15.
My man, you’re too sensible, logical, and grounded for a grade-b power fantasy manga

Dex-chan lover
I must say, I have been trying to figure out if there's still a plot in this manga. And here I got my plot.
MAXru7l.png

And :chad: mc speaks out how beautiful his waifu is, unlike most mcs. But it would've been nice to see her respond favourably, since we don't get to see a chad mc like this everyday.

And I'm sorry guy at the end, but who are you again? :question:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Arus...
Ars?
Arz?

Nah, still doesn't ring any bells, but I do feel like I should know him.

Dex-chan lover
To the people that don't recognize him; he's the adventurer that saved him when he was a kid. (Or so i presume.)
Don't think so, the one who saved him was Mithril (edited), not Silver.
Anyway, thanks for the translation.
Looks like I'm not the only one who is not really convinced by the last developments since they arrived to Rentt's village.

Last edited:
I'm quite flabbergasted at fan translators not using ready available material. There is an official translation of the novel, it's quite ahead of the manga. Why are we translating names by hand at this point? It's confusing, and it's honestly harder.

Users who are viewing this thread