The Unwanted Undead Adventurer - Ch. 60 - Foreign Tourists

You should read the light novel or the web novel instead. This character was mentioned in the LN, as well as King Felt and that kingdom.

If you don't understand is because of lack of details. Honestly, the LN has to many details. So much, that is difficult to know which ones to use and which to omit. I guess that's one of the difficulties the mangaka could have found when making this manga.

The story is really great, but because of the way it's written it can be difficult to make an adaptation of it. The shortcomings I have found so far are that events can be dragged a lot because of so many details and it can become boring, but where that is overwhelming is in the first volume, next volumes are good and interesting. The action parts aren't well described, they usually end too soon and it's not exciting. But action is not the main genre of this story. If I have to tag it, it would be fantasy, adventure, mistery and slice of life. The other shortcoming, is less important but it still impacts in the quality of the writing, the way some characters treat Rentt. Mainly the vampire hunter, the merchant and the guildmaster. But since I already write a lot I will not say much more about it.

The manga changed how the events happened and the characters reaction. It's odd, to said the less.

Dex-chan lover
Event held in Japan, where the character had dropped something.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know why this author love these end of chapter foreshadowing so much. Like you can just show it instead of being like "oh, these character gonna be in trouble but not now. you cant tell theyre in trouble now so I'm telling you they will be later. arent you excited??" Why. Literally does nothing other than spoiling the story, nothing is lost if you just dont put it in might make it better even

Contributor
I don't know why we're following this totally-not-a-new-character that the protagonists are claiming they've known for a long time, but I'm actually more worried over what happened to Rina 2 chapters ago: she got abducted by a flying vampire. I haven't seen her in a while, I was happy she got into a party with Raiz and Laura, and now she's gone again.

I've liked almost the entire manga. It's just that origin story that was crap and completely unnecessary. And don't worry about writing too much.
It may seem unnecessary but author still has to explain why Rentt ended up becoming what he is now. So this may be a way to do that, I think.

I do agree that it's cliche, but hopefully this won't change the pace at which he is getting stronger. Bit by bit and not too overpowerful.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: that's one of the flashiest weirdo i ever seen...
would 200% avoid even making contact with someone like that if i spotted him on somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
it keeps foreshadowing things but nothing ever happened with the guy and his restaurant... maybe its "novel only" material that we don't care about?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

A seemingly chaotic-good character has entered the story. NGL, suddenly inserting a new character and having him to be an 'old acquaintance' is kind of jarring. Dunno if he was mentioned in the earlier chapters of the LN. Anyway, I won't be surprised if the guy turned out to be in actuality, a good and kind person after all (it's just that he is a stereotypical 'medokusai' character.

Dex-chan lover
I've been putting off reading this series since Ch.10, so it's been 5 years or so. Is he any closer to regaining his human body?

Users who are viewing this thread