Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Ch. 14 - Noa-Senpai and Pizza

Dex-chan lover
Menhera girl friend that would do anything for you?
images

Fed-Kun's army
The "gallon" weapon reference could be either the .96 gal or the .52 gal, but I don't know why someone would recommend them to a charger player. My Splatoon instincts want to say she was suggesting one of the Splatling weapons. Perhaps she was suggesting the .96 gal Deco since that comes with Kraken Royale, a really good special for the Tower Control mode they were playing on, and its long range would be familiar to a charger player, but it could also be the regular .52 gal since the Killer Wail would let it pressure enemies off of the tower as well as disrupt their supposed area control.

I can't say for certain since I don't know the Japanese names for the weapons. From a cursory search, the Japanese refer to the .96 gal as .96ガロンデコ
To add to this, the vanilla .96 Gal is similar kit-wise, assuming he is using the Vanilla Splat Charger. Both have Ink Vac as their special weapon, so the play style/mindset in that aspect could be similar. The main reason someone would change their weapon to another of a different play style (e.g. backline to front line/slayers.) would mainly involve the map, mode, and buffs or nerfs of a particular weapon. For example, I mainly use the .96 Gal Deco and the Vanilla Splattershot in Rainmaker and Clam Blitz for more aggressive plays, but I will switch to the Rapid Blaster Pro Deco for a more backline playstyle on Rainmaker and Tower Control on certain maps.

However, if I were to recommend someone to switch their weapons, I would rather have them change to a weapon that has a similar playstyle that they are used to instead of going for a weapon that uses a completely different playstyle. If I were her, I would have suggested the Jet Squelcher (longest-range shooter) or a splatling (charge-up mini gun) like the Ballpoint Splatling or Heavy Splatling because they are quite similar to a charger role-wise, all being a backline weapon, while able to push forward to pressure the enemies while continuously firing which a charger can't do. Afterward, I would then recommend they use either the .96 or .52 Gal.

Dex-chan lover
If a menhera with a bunch of red flags tells you to sleep the night you do the sensible thing and sleep the night (in the same bed ideally) it's common knowledge.
God I love yanderes

Dex-chan lover
Man all this menhera talk is reminding me of the recent Mikeneko drama. Also oof it's easy to see why her relationships end so fast, girl is overbearing

Dex-chan lover
The "gallon" weapon reference could be either the .96 gal or the .52 gal, but I don't know why someone would recommend them to a charger player. My Splatoon instincts want to say she was suggesting one of the Splatling weapons. Perhaps she was suggesting the .96 gal Deco since that comes with Kraken Royale, a really good special for the Tower Control mode they were playing on, and its long range would be familiar to a charger player, but it could also be the regular .52 gal since the Killer Wail would let it pressure enemies off of the tower as well as disrupt their supposed area control.

I can't say for certain since I don't know the Japanese names for the weapons. From a cursory search, the Japanese refer to the .96 gal as .96ガロンデコ
To add to this, the vanilla .96 Gal is similar kit-wise, assuming he is using the Vanilla Splat Charger. Both have Ink Vac as their special weapon, so the play style/mindset in that aspect could be similar. The main reason someone would change their weapon to another of a different play style (e.g. backline to front line/slayers.) would mainly involve the map, mode, and buffs or nerfs of a particular weapon. For example, I mainly use the .96 Gal Deco and the Vanilla Splattershot in Rainmaker and Clam Blitz for more aggressive plays, but I will switch to the Rapid Blaster Pro Deco for a more backline playstyle on Rainmaker and Tower Control on certain maps.

However, if I were to recommend someone to switch their weapons, I would rather have them change to a weapon that has a similar playstyle that they are used to instead of going for a weapon that uses a completely different playstyle. If I were her, I would have suggested the Jet Squelcher (longest-range shooter) or a splatling (charge-up mini gun) like the Ballpoint Splatling or Heavy Splatling because they are quite similar to a charger role-wise, all being a backline weapon, while able to push forward to pressure the enemies while continuously firing which a charger can't do. Afterward, I would then recommend they use either the .96 or .52 Gal.
Funny how I started playing Splatoon not that long ago, I get all that you are saying, yet it still sounds a bit too advanced for me

Man all this menhera talk is reminding me of the recent Mikeneko drama. Also oof it's easy to see why her relationships end so fast, girl is overbearing
You too, huh.
That having happened kinda makes the conversation about menheras sound weird now.
...weirdly, the manga itself does not feel any different.

Double-page supporter
In real life it is sweet aswell at first until something happened 💀
And that thing is that she will expect him to act the same and he will fail and she will get heartbroken thinking the love is one-sided.

Users who are viewing this thread