Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Ch. 11 - Noa-Senpai and Cleaning

Aggregator gang
I don't know japanese at all but I found it weird when Noa said that she's preparing to move and Rihito response is that she's been moving a long time ago, "is she a frequent mover?" is what I think.

But the next panels and the rest of the story suggest that Noa is not preparing to move but she's not yet unbox or unpack her belongings back when she had moved in instead. I think that's the only one that I could figure out, the rest is ok I think.

Edit : knismap already explained in comment above me, my bad.

Dex-chan lover
idk but the 素の in relation to their relationship probably means that it's plain and simple. as in platonic. it's a simple uncomplicated relationship. ...unless?? 😳

idk wtf ぽいぽい means since idk the context. if it's the uncomfortable part I guess it's like the feeling when you're tossing uncomfortable in bed except he's awake. at least following the dictionary. interested to hear any other takes.

Group Leader
alright nerds i fixed up some parts and changed the afterword explanation. thanks for the corrections. im gonna go back to not working on chapter 12 now

Group Leader
I dunnonif you're still looking for suggestions but I'd use fot-reggae std b for the stuff you mentioned on the final page. Feel free to message me on discord if you want me to link it to you @Bangistus

Dex-chan lover
I mean your translation isn't wrong. It's just that a "Bare bones" relationship mens friends down to the bone or rather a friendship where all the parts of your self are exposed to your bestie.
I had never heard of "bare bones friendship", so that was a useful explanation. The only time I ever hear of "bare bones" is in the context of technology, which didn't help much here.

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread