Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Ch. 18 - Noa-senpai and Health

Dex-chan lover
You have a lot to learn! But basically, Macro Cosmos removes cards from play instead of them going to the Graveyard. A lot of decks use the Graveyard to get the cards they want, but removal is a bit more uncommon. Locking the Graveyard through Gravekeepers deck is also a sure-fire way to screw up whatever strategy the enemy has. So if your enemy has Exodia, you can make him discard through card effect or magic, and it'll just go into the removal pile instead of the graveyard. It's a bit harder to play, but it's quite fun to see the enemy strategy crumble apart when you use "anti-meta" decks. Lockdown decks, which Gravekeepers can play into, are pretty fun too. If you want, I think one of the Yugioh games is free to play on Steam, so you could probably check it out. Do be warned that to make cards or whatever, you'll need to complete some objectives or pay real money... =/ (There's always a catch with those F2P games...)
the guy who got me into it helped me make a budget branded deck so i don't have to spend real money, and now thats the only solid deck i have, cuz i used all my gems on branded T_T, i might create an alt and have him help me build that thanks

Double-page supporter
branded, but hear me out!! I just started playing the game this week so I don't know how to counter that😭
Branded is a decent deck depending on the build tbh, how to counter exodia ftk depends on how the opponent is doing it.
Floodgates(cards that limit players options), like macrocosmo can work, but are usually going first only options, handtraps are usually overall better I'd say.
Again, it depends on how the opponent is doing the combo, but Dimension Shifter or Droll and Lock Bird usually work as singular card counters both going first or second.
You will however sometimes just not draw them, both the floodgates or the handtraps, and just lose, learning to accept that is part of growing as a player though.

I would also argue that your friend should probably play something else against you since you are just starting out.
It can teach you some things, but I feel like a more back and forth duel would be better both from a learning and engoyment perspective.

Hope you keep playing and also thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
the guy who got me into it helped me make a budget branded deck so i don't have to spend real money, and now thats the only solid deck i have, cuz i used all my gems on branded T_T, i might create an alt and have him help me build that thanks
if you wanna play solo, Legacy of the Duelist sometimes goes on sale... It has quite a few cards, but ofc not the latest ones. =/

Dex-chan lover
You can tell the author is dying to make the MC 'fall in love' randomly even though it would make no sense

Dex-chan lover
I'm in love with Noa's looks and super cute personality. I want them to get together 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes find it hard to stop reading sth interesting even if I have to pull an all nighter

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I half expected her to be the one that caused the arm glitch that caused HIM to stay and fix it just so they can drink together

The new character might end up being my favorite character if she keeps acting like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread