Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Ch. 16 - Noa-Senpai and Embarrasment

Power Uploader
I guess I'll share this now: I approached sirotus via this forum's DM feature almost 3 months ago (and they replied within 2 days), offering to help them catch up to the raws. I was politely turned down on the grounds that this was a little passion project between them and their friend. Whether that's changed or not, I don't know, but I put this here for reference.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'll share this now: I approached sirotus via this forum's DM feature almost 3 months ago (and they replied within 2 days), offering to help them catch up to the raws. I was politely turned down on the grounds that this was a little passion project between them and their friend. Whether that's changed or not, I don't know, but I put this here for reference.
i didn't even know forums had a dm feature cuz i main mangafire and only came here to upload the ch, if sirotus and his friend does say that they still wanna work on it then i'll stop scanlating, thanks for letting me know

man I really hope you can keep putting out chapters big dawg. I was hoping more chapters would come out soon. Thanks for the translation btw

Group Leader

Well, to be fair he did say in a chapter anyone can take it and if his intention is to keep doing, albeit slowly, and it was a passion project for him, then its still on him to make sure this is all conveyed normally, publicly. We can't really read through so many comments or DM him just for this reason, to find an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread