Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Noa-Senpai and Games

Dex-chan lover
For something to be subverted, it has to be not completely obvious or the path most frequently treaded.
you sure are serious for a guy with 3k comments in a year huh
I mean. yes, but no. these people got their expectations set, and even though we see it, they're gonna have their expectations subverted. however shitty and obvious it is. it's not like it's a subversion of an entire genre. it's just a shitty setup that says they're friends and people who bite and/or haven't read a hundred romcoms are gonna be surprised. thanks for the input tho 👋

Dex-chan lover
for a serious guy, you sure dodged the issue huh
No issue to dodge, since you just missed the point, and you seem more interested in trying to define what I'm allowed to do based on some online number so I don't act out of character. That's a bit lame, you know.

Dex-chan lover
yeah it's pretty silly considering the manga is called "noa-senpai is my friend" and the opening sentence of the manga is: "friendship" between men and women can exist
Didn't the author sabotage the setting by making Noa so super clingy, exclusivity seeking (=jealous), and needy? I don't see that as appropriate for a mere friend. It ought to destroy the friendship before long. On the other hand, it happens with lovers, for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
If you let an emotionally overdependent woman control your life to the point where you have to stop playing games with your buddies because she has to control every day of your life for the sake of her own validation, then you are going to have a very very shit time ahead of you. This is the type of enabling behavior that gets you into Amber Heard type situations.

Users who are viewing this thread