Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 44 - It’s Not That Late Now

Dex-chan lover
Another great panel.

Q0OISTX.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Still cute :) funny cliffhanger :pacman:

I would object however, that asking about her plan is not nagging but natural interest from a boyfriend. It will have impact on their future relationship, and not answering could be perceived as lack of commitment (even if us, reader, know that it's not the case).

She has the big habit of shutting him off when he gets interested in her, and alas she doesn't seem interested in a balanced relationship. Perhaps she has "reasons" but, well, she has to work on it if she want any future with him (the honeymoon effect won't last forever :aquadrink:)

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha she's stirring the pot here. Especially with the roommate.

Group Leader
Still cute :) funny cliffhanger :pacman:

I would object however, that asking about her plan is not nagging but natural interest from a boyfriend. It will have impact on their future relationship, and not answering could be perceived as lack of commitment (even if us, reader, know that it's not the case).

She has the big habit of shutting him off when he gets interested in her, and alas she doesn't seem interested in a balanced relationship. Perhaps she has "reasons" but, well, she has to work on it if she want any future with him (the honeymoon effect won't last forever :aquadrink:)
I had the same thoughts. Clearly she really loves and wants to be with him because she sought him out again, but the way she's shutting him off confuses me. I'm also kinda confused by how Guanglin suddenly became so smitten with her, rather than it being gradual. Maybe that's just the honeymoon effect?

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love the background characters in the last panel. As if it was a freelancer living off stock trade and bad movie reviews and his wife who came from the past. Really scary how much a picture can tell you. :p

Users who are viewing this thread