Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 61 - How Am I Supposed To Sleep Now!?

The story ends without allowing our MC to eat her tofu. This disgrace is unacceptable. Someone must die. And by die I mean being sent to demon world as a male and have seggs to turn into female and then serve demons for the rest of her life.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, it's just a prank. Takes three seconds to read the comments on the publishing site to see that it's not true. People are just praising the story, or worried about changing the timeline (and undoing the daughter). If it got axed, people would be fuming there just like here.

Dex-chan lover
Ok. I like April fools. That was a dick move though. When i see a chapter with “.something”, I know it’s got a prank and I’m cool with that. But that was… a choice.

Supporter
Man this story has just made a whole new dere to explain the wife. I call it HornYandere. I still wonder if she ever dealt with those injuries. Anyway glad to see us back in the present. Enough sad thoughts for the rest of this story right?

When i was reading your wife from 1k grs ago and saw this joke while jt had more chapters i thought thats pretty funny now i got a heart attack

Users who are viewing this thread