Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
God tier if she was anally masturbaiting. So hopefully he eventually anally fucks her if so. Probably not, seeing as she said "get me pregnant." But, who knows.
Here's to hoping he fucks that girl next chapter.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
966bcdb0-6e16-4563-b02f-c4c44103619f.jpg

an incredible feat of strength, that plate is so stable it's like he has a third arm

Dex-chan lover
While I know the highlight of this chapter is Lunamiria indulging in self pleasure & fantasying doing it with Sei but for me I am more impressed that he is able to balance that sake tray with his dick. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So putting aside the revealing ero scene (you can actually see that naughty nun's pussy being reflected in MC's eyes in one of the panels), it seems he hasn't settled on one woman up to now because he had lost his first love (or some equivalent) partially due to his weakness as a Carrier. While seeing him work so hard to become a splendid adventurer despite the weak implications of being a Carrier is commendable, it's almost pitiful that he's resolved himself to never commit to one woman because he's 'not strong enough'.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like MC have open hostility towards that isekai God for not stopping him when he choose the carrier job.
It was MC decision, and it gave him a lot of trouble, you can say he is ungrateful after doing a mistake, at the same time the God knew perfectly what was going to happen.
I think MC possiblt looked at the carrier skill tree and realized it enormous potential, or thought the big storage space and balacned stats would make him able to survivie with ease, possibly he had no idea about being reincarnated into a noble family.
But here comes a problem, MC started over, in all his noble life from birth he never heard of carieers being low classes? He choose it so he had to know what was going to happen when it was revealed, should have trained and escaped instead of staying there, or possibly he expected his new family to accept it.
Is unclear after all if he somehow escape dor was let go in exchange of cutting ties.
Is possible the "lost" stuff he is refering to is just everything he had as a noble, or maybe someone helped him escape and got killed.
Now...for the slutty saint, she got that thing in down to the hilt, even if MC goes with her he will find no resistance.The wannabe rapists would have the easiest breaking of their career had MC not interrupted.
Now I'm wondering if MC is really her protector or not...

Users who are viewing this thread