Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it was just the mc having no common sense but now I’m realizing that he doesn’t have a brain at all. I mean who decides the best way to tame animals is just to walk up and nicely ask them.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone else enjoys this kind of thing, Isekai de Tochi wo Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou did this, only without the harem.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, just re-read it. There is no real plot. It's just "let's give the MC a harem without thinking too much"
It was the same for me, reread it to current recently and these last few chapters just feel real out of place in pacing. As far as the start seemed it was more SoL but now suddenly we are headed into isekai harem route? I assume with all the talks this eventually goes the kingdom war route.

I don't like how MC is this much of a brainlette though, of all people he should know that meeting gods is a miracle.

I just gotta ask, WHY do translators do this thing where they split a chapter up into multiple parts?? Its SOOO annoying trying to read something where even a single chapter is broken up and you read just a few pages, and then have to wait who knows how long for just a fragment of a chapter. Whats the point? Just wait until you've completed one full chapter before uploading it!

Dex-chan lover
I mean who decides the best way to tame animals is just to walk up and nicely ask them.
Anyone who has played Rimworld. You'd be surprised just how often that works. Or simply punch them in the face, that works too.

Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
I just gotta ask, WHY do translators do this thing where they split a chapter up into multiple parts?? Its SOOO annoying trying to read something where even a single chapter is broken up and you read just a few pages, and then have to wait who knows how long for just a fragment of a chapter. Whats the point? Just wait until you've completed one full chapter before uploading it!
Just uploading the way it was uploaded in Japan.
There's a series we do named "I got reincarnated as a cat but since I'm bored i play MMORPG with gamer girl" which has really big chapters, but since they are released as full chapters, we also upload them as full chapters. We do not intentionally divide the chapters into parts. At least NyanuKafe doesn't.
Some time ago, I asked people which one they prefer. Most people voted for the more frequent, divided-in-parts uploads. So ever since then, I've been just uploading the way it was originally uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy this series,
It’s like popcorn, just a light series that doesn’t take too much energy

Group Leader
Page 10 missing SFX
First one is "grab"
Second one is "Gulp"

Dex-chan lover
I always thought there still aren’t enough elf heroines in isekai mangas, and this guy just married 5 of them let’s gooo

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This last part of ch.8 can be summed up to:

"Hi, I'm Tadashi, and these are my 7 yet-to-be wives."

God of Agriculture/Farming, Kronos and God of Blacksmithing, Vulcan appears before them by the offerings

Said Wives to be ("Head Wife"): W-who are they?

Tadashi: Who? Why, they're gods that I'm friends with, and made offerings for, why?

Said "Head" Wife to be: Nani?! It doesn't make any sense at all!

100 IQ big brain move go brrrrt

:aquadrink:

From simple officer worker man that died by overwork tiredness to "I'm favored by Kronos, God of Agriculture, for being the first to pick him for his blessings, and got to know his friend, Vulcan" to turn a continent that's uninhabited af to "bring life" to it with said blessings of the Agriculture (and Blacksmithing) (1 Star Blessing of the Hero can wait its turn)

Encountered and "tamed" a "doggo/wolf" along the way and then helped a bunch of girls who came by "happenstance" due to me purifying the surrounding ocean by chance, stuff happened because yeah, I didn't mind them coming here so long as they wanted to escape to somewhere safe (apparently the continent I'm in), thus it came to be of mutual benefit for us all.

Oh hey, now it suddenly came down to them creating a new lifekingdom over here with me being the king because yeah, oh would you look at that, guess I'll be marrying some of these girls that I'm more or less more acquainted with over time with stuff I helped and had them helped me with

What now :v :meguu::wooow:
Now we take over the world because of near unlimited resources.
Deus vult !

Users who are viewing this thread