D-Frag! - Ch. 158 - It's About Damn Time

Double-page supporter
To be fair, that's actually kinda normal in anime and manga... like, thy go through hundreds of chapters and are still in the same year...
I have a feeling they mean not the chapters, but the amount of stuff contained within those chapters. Kazuma's been through some stuff.

Dex-chan lover
F*CK YEAHHH!!!! FREEEEDOOOOMMm!!!
Skeleton_shooting_Machine_Guns.gif

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling they mean not the chapters, but the amount of stuff contained within those chapters. Kazuma's been through some stuff.
That is also normal. Not just the chapters, but the amount of stuff... and as you've been following the manga for several years, going from elementary schooler to a legal adults only to learn it hasn't even been a year for them....

I hope the story gets to explore and expand more on "Tama-senpai" and "Water Kouhai" just like the Ghost ball arc

Dex-chan lover
Every new chapter fills me with determination, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Funabori is basically Teruhashi if she didn't know how powerful she was.

Dex-chan lover
Having a school where you need to travel that far between classes seems like a dumb design.
I present to you... Central Mindanao University. Have fun being late 20+ minutes into your next class 'cause the next classroom needs in-university transport vehicle to get you there.

and then gets marked absent anyway even if you reach the room. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
This series has been consistent enought to the point i wouldnt mind this going till they graduate.

It shows the new chapter hasn't been released since two months
I think author is somewhat mad to give 10-15 pages of a ch in 2 to 3 months , I guess he should work more

Users who are viewing this thread