Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Ch. 13 - Each One's Fresh Start

Dex-chan lover
He got his own harem now, just like the other banished mc :kek: Maybe soon he will be all smug helping them in the intermediate dungeon, but might be too soon imo, let him "suffer" a bit more else its gonna get boring fast if the series will just be like the other banished series.

Group Leader
Is it just me or is the art getting worse? What the hell was that page 3?
The characters also all look off somehow, they didn't look like that up until now.
Just compare this chapter with chapter 1, it isn't a matter of art evolution it's like the mangaka didn't put more than the bare minimum effort this time around.

It's like the passion for the project has died out.

Dex-chan lover
ZqffrNe.png

Well, it's not like Est didn't believe in Athena, fucking dipshit. Athena looks so "aww, finally someone who supports me... kya~". "What the hell..." indeed.

There was not a trace of Est being NOT supportive to the party, didn't brag about him carrying them during battles nor doing their chores like cooking or finances. The lesbian mage even bragged she has to carry stuff instead of Est. Bunch of hypocrites.

It's good Est found Fuu and Sora, they look like a good friends, they even brought some light in his empty eyes for a brief moment.

Also, kek name to choose "Starlight", than "Stardust" as a tongue-in-cheek to those loosers.

I'm betting they will meet in the dungeon and Est party will absolutely obliterate the intermediate boss before them, that would be great.

Good manga. I don't know why so many people are butthurt about this and downvoting.
cause the main focus of the manga, the banisher party, is a bunch of incompetent unlikable hypocrite arseholes

-completely misjudge the value of the banished
-don't do their job of protecting the backline supporter
-blame him even though some of the party were still holding back
-just drop him instantly instead of "hey we think if you were a bit more self reliant, we could do better as a party"
-kick him in a sudden and cruel way
-still have the gall to spew "i believe in my friends" horseshit
-make no efforts to reconcile, apologize or clear up misunderstandings, even after recognizing they were wrong (esp. athena)

Yet these are the protagonists, the people we're supposed to root for, the ones with heroic qualities, instead of the butt of all the jokes the author isn't creative enough to think of. Shit don't work. Can't make me root for trash and scum (Frey being the exception)

Dex-chan lover
cause the main focus of the manga, the banisher party, is a bunch of incompetent unlikable hypocrite arseholes

-completely misjudge the value of the banished
-don't do their job of protecting the backline supporter
-blame him even though some of the party were still holding back
-just drop him instantly instead of "hey we think if you were a bit more self reliant, we could do better as a party"
-kick him in a sudden and cruel way
-still have the gall to spew "i believe in my friends" horseshit
-make no efforts to reconcile, apologize or clear up misunderstandings, even after recognizing they were wrong (esp. athena)

Yet these are the protagonists, the people we're supposed to root for, the ones with heroic qualities, instead of the butt of all the jokes the author isn't creative enough to think of. Shit don't work. Can't make me root for trash and scum (Frey being the exception)
That party might be not the brightest people, but at least they try to improve and don't seem as bad as a lot of other kick out mangas. I forgot the name of the kick out manga about the banished MC becoming a lord and raising a lot of talents in his country. That MC is a smoker. His old party also weren't bad people.

Double-page supporter
I had completely forgotten about Est to be honest. His story is just plain cliche.

Double-page supporter
ZqffrNe.png

Well, it's not like Est didn't believe in Athena, fucking dipshit. Athena looks so "aww, finally someone who supports me... kya~". "What the hell..." indeed.

There was not a trace of Est being NOT supportive to the party, didn't brag about him carrying them during battles nor doing their chores like cooking or finances. The lesbian mage even bragged she has to carry stuff instead of Est. Bunch of hypocrites.

It's good Est found Fuu and Sora, they look like a good friends, they even brought some light in his empty eyes for a brief moment.

Also, kek name to choose "Starlight", than "Stardust" as a tongue-in-cheek to those loosers.

I'm betting they will meet in the dungeon and Est party will absolutely obliterate the intermediate boss before them, that would be great.
Absolutely agree with you. Forming a party with Fuu and Sora was the first good part in the manga. I like the fact that he found good friends/comrades and seems to move forward.

But I don't like that at the same time it's silently taking a turn in the wrong direction. There's no reason for him to be thankful to his former party ("If I hadn't been kicked out I wouldn't have met them") because
1) it would have been hard to find worse friends
2) they didn't kick him out so he could become powerful and find new friends. That was purely coincidence!

It makes no sense to give them credit for this.

I also hope that he outmatches them some more before becoming submissive (clearly the direction of the manga) again.

Users who are viewing this thread