The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Contributor
Aika may not have liked him at first, obviously by how often she rebuffed him, but I kinda like that her feelings can still change and even grow. Now she has to face the uncomfortable reality that the weird but comfy, non-friend, non-romantic bickering relationship with Wataru that she was taking for granted, was all being carried by his old self, and when he suddenly stopped trying it's all gone.

I don't see the MC making a sudden 180 again anytime soon, so if anything it's on Aika to make the moves this time.

Spot on m8 he did make here new reality lukewarm pale and grey as the Novel goes🙂

Aggregator gang
Aika may not have liked him at first, obviously by how often she rebuffed him, but I kinda like that her feelings can still change and even grow. Now she has to face the uncomfortable reality that the weird but comfy, non-friend, non-romantic bickering relationship with Wataru that she was taking for granted, was all being carried by his old self, and when he suddenly stopped trying it's all gone.

I don't see the MC making a sudden 180 again anytime soon, so if anything it's on Aika to make the moves this time.
Yeah I feel like she has to come to terms with her feelings for him.

Dex-chan lover
Either the author sucks by making the main girl so unlikeable or the author is gonna do such an amazing job with her redemption and realization that she actually will come out on top at the end. Right now though, she's spoiled and takes everything for granted. As of now I'm on the anything but Natsukawa route.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, by all we've been shown im even questioning the reasoning for him falling in love with her, like she's tsundere gone wrong, there's no dere she's stuck in an infinite tsun loop.. ô_o She's just being extremely hurtful and rude the entire time

Dex-chan lover
I'm more surprised at the new gang not saying anything about her comment on MC.
They know that between them it's an endless quarrel, but here she literally turned him down in front of everyone by saying that he's a bad person (= "I don't want you to be a bad influence to my sister")...and this while all the new friends are fine and they can go.
At least they could have told her that her retort was a bit too much, if not offensive

Dex-chan lover
I feel I am messing something in page 23.
The "I was mean to him" -> I decided to not let him get near my sister bit
any novel hear can explain if there was more logic in that sentence? I am missing something here.

Group Leader
I feel I am messing something in page 23.
The "I was mean to him" -> I decided to not let him get near my sister bit
any novel hear can explain if there was more logic in that sentence? I am missing something here.
Not a novel reader, but from what I gathered from the anime and from the manga, Natsukawa is just stupid.

She's inconsiderate of Wataru's feelings, takes him for granted, and when he distances himself from her she doesn't think there's something wrong with HER attitude towards him, she thinks there's something wrong with HIM (hence the scene with him on the school rooftop talking to his sister and Natsukawa butts in belittling him in front of Kaede), and she thinks she needs to correct his behavior instead of looking at herself in the mirror.

She goes from "I was mean to him" to "I won't let you get close to my sister" because Wataru was physically near her and she felt like things had gone back to status quo, where she would say stuff like that and he would just stick to her saying how much worships the very air that she breathes.

So it's not uncharacteristic of her to behave that way, she felt bad because, in a rare moment of introspection she managed to realize she was at fault, but since things seemingly turned back to status quo for a moment, she decided she had no need to change and went back to pushing him away. Then he went away and now she's too stupid to realize why.

Not a novel reader, but from what I gathered from the anime and from the manga, Natsukawa is just stupid.

She's inconsiderate of Wataru's feelings, takes him for granted, and when he distances himself from her she doesn't think there's something wrong with HER attitude towards him, she thinks there's something wrong with HIM (hence the scene with him on the school rooftop talking to his sister and Natsukawa butts in belittling him in front of Kaede), and she thinks she needs to correct his behavior instead of looking at herself in the mirror.

She goes from "I was mean to him" to "I won't let you get close to my sister" because Wataru was physically near her and she felt like things had gone back to status quo, where she would say stuff like that and he would just stick to her saying how much worships the very air that she breathes.

So it's not uncharacteristic of her to behave that way, she felt bad because, in a rare moment of introspection she managed to realize she was at fault, but since things seemingly turned back to status quo for a moment, she decided she had no need to change and went back to pushing him away. Then he went away and now she's too stupid to realize why.
bro i know, right?

Damm shes so selfish its crazy, also this translation is almost unbearable to read. I dont have a clue what theyre trying to say half the time

Users who are viewing this thread