Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 7 - The Beginning of the Next Turmoi…

Group Leader
I really hope that it doesn't go the route I think it will where Yuugo defends his kid brother from being assaulted but because he's the "villain" in the original story everyone blames him anyways. Since as shown the story and capture routes are malleable having the mob npcs sticking to the preset disposition would feel wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Ok for those wondering why the art feels weird it is because this artist is new. It is normal for his art being so rough at beginning but it will get better over the time. Examples of that is comparing first chapters of Hajime no Ippo or even Naruto vs later ones. It is clear that he isn't used to draw with a time limit to met the schedule yet.

Now for the story...

LOL Marcos you think you are the MC? :lol: Same with the other new group claiming Yuuga bad but hitting MC little brother is a good deed? You are naive! The true MC will not only save him but give them a lesson and protect Melt from the baddies reincarnators! Melt Route is now exclusive to MC! Too bad for you baddies! :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Wow they really did their best to show Marcos' good qualities early on and even sneak peek the major villain.

Also I won't say much about the art quality because it was already mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and work on this chapter! Really appreciate it! Have a belated birthday and take all the time you need!!

Dex-chan lover
"It Was At This Moment He Knew He Fucked Up"

Ok for those wondering why the art feels weird it is because this artist is new. It is normal for his art being so rough at beginning but it will get better over the time. Examples of that is comparing first chapters of Hajime no Ippo or even Naruto vs later ones. It is clear that he isn't used to draw with a time limit to met the schedule yet.
Let's hope he become better, because even if we have some great mangaka like Murata, Oh Great! (and had) Miura, we also have author that dont get better even after decade, like one piece, who still look like it's draw by a dude that just started.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
He's probably just gonna body block it.

He's a ally of justice now, a defender of love and peace.
I'm expecting a fist grab, tbh. He took the shove earlier to try to defuse the situation by not fighting back, but with someone insulting his brother I think he's gonna find a way to (peacefully) exert/show off his power, rather than just taking another punch.

Though, it'll obviously backfire and just enrage this guy more, making him the next target for the shadowy figure to latch on to.

Users who are viewing this thread