Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 7 - The Beginning of the Next Turmoi…

Dex-chan lover
"It Was At This Moment He Knew He Fucked Up"

Let's hope he become better, because even if we have some great mangaka like Murata, Oh Great! (and had) Miura, we also have author that dont get better even after decade, like one piece, who still look like it's draw by a dude that just started.

Thanks for the translation

Oda it is just his style, but is art got refined and polished. Oh Great never stop drawing, before he did Tenjou Tenge and Air Gear he was doing hentai stuff if I am not mistaken. Murata it is just a god. He loves to draw and when he is doing One Punch art in manga he is visualizing as anime... this is why is so good.

Same case is with Matsuena Shun from the known Kenichi and with latest work ongoing Kimi wa 008. I forgot him as example too since his art when he started Kenichi was really bad although he knew how to draw babes well. Seems his pause dulled his art a bit before doing Kimi wa 008 so first chapters looked a downgrade of Kenichi on later part but he is getting better again.

So I hope this is will be the case in this manga. This chapter specifically seems he didn't have time to polish the art like the first chapters due lack of time.

Look i already knew that the story is a generic game isekai with a sentai twist and stuff, but the art is degrading it to the point that it's making me lose interest reading the manga and no one is tl the novel.

kind of sad but i guess ill just continue till i drop it and proceed to mlt the novel

Dex-chan lover
"You shouldn't hang out with that guy Melt! I'll prove it by beating up a child!" I understand he needs to be over the top so we hate him and want to see him get his ass kicked but like why would he do that lol

Fairly 'cliche' egoistic noble with a crush action frankly.
They like the girl (one-sided and questionable if it's actually romantic or just lust) but the different social status and some kind of personal noble ego 'prevent' them from being open about it.
The beating up a kid is just ego trip, cuz how dare this 'inferior' being oppose him.

Meanwhile MC who doesn't care or is just friendly befriends the girl just fine, which of course open up the possibility of romance after.

Aggregator gang
Did the artist actually make a picture of the little brother, then use that same picture zoomed in for a panel on the next page?

Dex-chan lover
Fairly 'cliche' egoistic noble with a crush action frankly.
They like the girl (one-sided and questionable if it's actually romantic or just lust) but the different social status and some kind of personal noble ego 'prevent' them from being open about it.
The beating up a kid is just ego trip, cuz how dare this 'inferior' being oppose him.

Meanwhile MC who doesn't care or is just friendly befriends the girl just fine, which of course open up the possibility of romance after.

Well it is worth to remember that the world's setting is typical vnrpg with ero moments. One-dimensional and dumb villains are like bunnies in the setup for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
this is the best fucking manga, it gives me everything i want, garbage harem and kamen rider!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I guess that dude will be eating knuckle sandwich for lunch huh?

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see the art somewhat improved. As long as it stays true to the WN (dont think there is a LN vers) then they story will be a BLAST

So far based on the WN, all hero candidates are reincarnator

Users who are viewing this thread