The Other Side of a Blank Page - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
really like when authors setting their work late 2000-early 2010's. I admire Saya's patience though, didnt swooped in right away(though i may have misunderstood her 'you and i' part).

Power Uploader
This oneshot was made before Tsurezure Biyori. Grown-up Shouko and her friend are supporting characters in that series.
nK45oRh.png

lxIgsvn.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
This oneshot was made before Tsurezure Biyori. Grown-up Shouko and her friend are supporting characters in that series.
nK45oRh.png

lxIgsvn.jpeg
holy crap youre right the art advisor and the apartment care taker iirc? lol.

edit: (dumbass me forgot to read descript and forgot the name of the author)

Last edited:
Power Uploader
holy crap youre right the art advisor and the apartment care taker iirc? lol.

edit: (dumbass me forgot to read descript and forgot the name of the author)
The description wasn't there when you commented. I was hesitant to mention the connection with Tsurezure Biyori, because it could deter people who are not familiar with that series. In the end, I figured adding a note that this story can be enjoyed without any knowledge of Tsurezure Biyori was the best way to go.

Dex-chan lover
I was in depression state, but now... F@ck this woman, look at the friend side! Need chapter 2 when they're together!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like even though Shou was chasing after Shimizu the whole oneshot there were subtle hints that Shou and Saya would end up together. Like the way Saya looks similar to Shimizu (especially after her style change that Shou comments on), Saya supporting Shimizu in studying when no one else would, and Saya once again being there for her after Shou's heart was broken for months. Not to mention Saya saying "something domestic" which is probably referring to the setting of Tsurezure Biyori, I'd like to imagine that's where they visited and ended up wanting to move there when they were older and fulfilled that.

Besides that, I think this oneshot is a nice way to show that basing your whole future on a person you barely know is a horrible way to navigate life, but a lesson/mistake that most young people will learn through firsthand experience. I'm happy it ended up working out for both of them in Tsurezure Biyori

Users who are viewing this thread