Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 360 - The Mystery of 10 Years Later

Aggregator gang
images

Dex-chan lover
i hope the author gave this series at least 20ch before it end & didn't cramp it all up. if he decides to end it ofc.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if we time skipped and he didn't get with anyone I'll be pissed.
Oh, hypno senpai best girl turned into bestest girl.
I hope this future arc bullshit is revealed to be just someone dream or fantas.
We don't know if he got with one of the girls as they say is 5 years from their last club reunion, doesn't mean he is not with one of them.
Given the teacher reaction to the news of him being unemployed is clear she is not one.
Chiaki reaction could be because she didn't liek the discussion going there, that could mean she knew, that is normal if they are together.
Occult loli, Hypno senpai and Druggie reaction wasn't shown, so we readers have no idea who could actually be.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the future is Daisuke telling a story about how important him not screwing up white day is since they are about to go back to normal. Also looks like even if he answers it seems none of them are dating in 10 years

Dex-chan lover
I don't like what's happening in this timeline.

Someone? Anyone? Mandela? Help mje please.

Aggregator gang
Man, I know all good things come to an end, but I am legit sad to see this go. It's been a long, silly, funny, and sometimes heartfelt ride. Also, for sure he ended up with morals committee, but I'd love to see gal too.

Users who are viewing this thread