Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 81

Contributor
Some error fixes~

Page 2 Error: The knightess bubble is missing one part of her sentence which was put to mc's bubble correspondingly mc losing his whole thought sentence.

Honestly most sentence have some errors in the upper part of this chapte and the lower part of last chapter really don't get how they could be made because they aren't hard just translating as is or double checking with mtl could fix the trouble...

Page 3 error: *But to resort to such schemes. *Ojou-sama, There's no need to fear easy-to-understand villains.

The rest of the chapter was fine,
so thanks for the chapter, and good night~ 😴

@TheOriginalBuss

Double-page supporter
why is he here
latest
He got bored again and decided to visit another world and take a more active role.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to imagine how the death note dude could end up with such a meek child…

I went back to see when Snow's family was introduced (chapter 66, p8). While his appearance matches with the complete psycho he's described as, his daughter seems very out of place in this family.

Anyway, while taking that look back I found one of my old comment :
"We won't be going too deep"
"we'll run away from dangerous monsters"
"stay out of suspicious places and won't overextend"
Translation : "We're going straight to the boss room and will fight a group of the most dangerous mobs this place has to offer"
Eh…

Contributor
As expected Snow doesn't join either. I guess we're not seeing her again for a while.

That... doesn't seem to be a human sitting on the throne. He even seems to look a bit like Ryuk from Death Note. Did the Marquis get killed and replaced or something? Or maybe his class has something to do with how he looks, and he has face paint and other things on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread