Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Ch. 35.2 - Ascension Program

Dex-chan lover
Was that her dad with the sack? Why wouldn't it actually show her (and her brother) finally meeting their father? It'd be a lot more of a poignant ending than random schmucks we saw once coming to some party.

Anyway, this gets an 'alright outta ten' from me. It never really lived up to her being the most powerful and knowledgeable magician (even with the last fight), and the gimmick of her being a baby was weird and never utilised appropriately - people trying to kill her when she's a baby should feel embarrassed about fighting a literal googoo gahgah child, but thy actually talk shit to her instead.

Anyway, thanks for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
SUdQ7.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank fuck this is over. The magic collar arc really dampened my interest in this series, and the demon king finished it off.

Dex-chan lover
Novel ad eh?
considering the ending , it does not feel like it.
I think Its just a good ol axe to the face.

Its a pretty clear cut ending unlike most ad manga's that have a more * the story is not over yet *
She more or less took over the world by force in a DBZ class fight so there is not a whole lot left to do afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
so are we going to get an extra chapter that actually shows her father or are we only getting the one where he asks the follower about the mansion and we see absolutely nothing of him

Dex-chan lover
How come the last chapters weren't published in any volume (or was the volume named "no volume"?)?

And the translation since chapter 27 (where I picked it back up today) honestly felt rather off, at many times. And possibly worse, the story itself felt off (as in, before even accounting for translation) multiple times too (like they never went back to the city and told them elves attacked because of slavers... but then they were accused of having done so in the court case)
Thanks you for the translation!

... it ends like this??
That's an ok ending but...
not at all, it would have been if they hadn't just prior (still within this chapter) teased the introduction of some random veteran returning from the frontlines :p

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see this go, but enjoyed this entire series. Thanks for TLing it in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread