NTREVENGE - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
So his first revenge is to get this girl's boyfriend on rape charges or something? Did our MC forget that the whole point is revenge to help his childhood friend that was raped? That guy is still completely free and his childhood friend is still miserable and hurt. Also interesting how the police show 0 care for the poor girl and instead care about the missing girls.

Dex-chan lover
So if I had to guess, he allowed Hina to be temporarily free in order to have the cops believe that Yuuki is the kidnapper & throw away their suspicions of him? Also that last page makes me wonder if she's planning that she'll accuse him of raping her after doing the deed & going to the cops about the "freshly" planted evidence. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So his first revenge is to get this girl's boyfriend on rape charges or something? Did our MC forget that the whole point is revenge to help his childhood friend that was raped? That guy is still completely free and his childhood friend is still miserable and hurt. Also interesting how the police show 0 care for the poor girl and instead care about the missing girls.
This is why I always skip the cop scenes now it’s just to annoying/frustrating

Dex-chan lover
So his first revenge is to get this girl's boyfriend on rape charges or something? Did our MC forget that the whole point is revenge to help his childhood friend that was raped? That guy is still completely free and his childhood friend is still miserable and hurt.
He doesn't know exactly who it was, Azusa (his childhood friend) didn't give him details, but he knows that the whole group is involved since it was Hina who informed the group about Azusa's existence. That's why he intends to take revenge on the entire group.

Also interesting how the police show 0 care for the poor girl and instead care about the missing girls.
The police don't know, it wasn't reported. Nothing that happens at school was reported.

Dex-chan lover
he probably doesn't know that the childhood friend is still being raped, she doesn't speak to anyone, she is still being blackmailed, and she leaves at night when called without saying anything to anyone. The police could have tried following her, but they only check MC's house, and disregarded her when they saw she leaving the house.

So is she possessed or just traumatized cuz that eye thing at the end confused me
I'm not going to spoil since I already know the answer from the raw chapters, but my first impression is that she looked annoyed. Sure, could be mixed with some other emotions, but the annoyance was the first that got me.

Dex-chan lover
So is she possessed or just traumatized cuz that eye thing at the end confused me
MC managed to "break" her and now she is submitted to his will.

0uq9SmN.png

Dex-chan lover
So his first revenge is to get this girl's boyfriend on rape charges or something? Did our MC forget that the whole point is revenge to help his childhood friend that was raped? That guy is still completely free and his childhood friend is still miserable and hurt.
MC knew his priority: his d*ck.

Also interesting how the police show 0 care for the poor girl and instead care about the missing girls.
Maybe the police didn't know about the rape? They were there for the missing children case. They knew that there were some bullying happening, but they might not know the full extend of it.

He doesn't know exactly who it was, Azusa (his childhood friend) didn't give him details, but he knows that the whole group is involved since it was Hina who informed the group about Azusa's existence. That's why he intends to take revenge on the entire group.
He could ask the girls he has kidnapped?

he probably doesn't know that the childhood friend is still being raped, she doesn't speak to anyone, she is still being blackmailed, and she leaves at night when called without saying anything to anyone. The police could have tried following her, but they only check MC's house, and disregarded her when they saw she leaving the house.
MC could keep checking on her. It's okay that he can't meet her, he can try to connect to her via text or voice mail. Be there, tell her that he's sorry, explain things, tell her that she's not alone, maybe tell her that he's gonna do something about this. He could also ask his demon helper to keep checking the girl.

Dex-chan lover
He could ask the girls he has kidnapped?
As I said, he intends to take revenge on the entire group. They are all involved in one way or another. I don't know what his whole plan is, but maybe to get revenge on the others he first needs the girls under his control. Maybe he even knows who it was but it wasn't shown to us.
MC could keep checking on her. It's okay that he can't meet her, he can try to connect to her via text or voice mail. Be there, tell her that he's sorry, explain things, tell her that she's not alone, maybe tell her that he's gonna do something about this.
He is trying but she doesn't respond. She blames him since his cell phone was used to lure her. In chapter 15:
0FqLfuA.png

He could also ask his demon helper to keep checking the girl.
The demon has her eye on Azusa, but she chose not to interfere. In chapter 16 when Azusa went to find the blackmailer:
qTA7e0H.png

Dex-chan lover
As I said, he intends to take revenge on the entire group. They are all involved in one way or another. I don't know what his whole plan is, but maybe to get revenge on the others he first needs the girls under his control. Maybe he even knows who it was but it wasn't shown to us.
Too slow. It's been weeks since then, and the rapists are still free. No measure to limit their actions not to keep Azusa safe.

He is trying but she doesn't respond. She blames him since his cell phone was used to lure her. In chapter 15:
0FqLfuA.png
That's simple checking.
No sorry.
No explanation.
No assurance.
He could have used that chance to force his way in to be with her.
A rape victim would feel various bad feelings and prone to isolate themself from everyone around them, so MC should have made sure to make the girl feel that MC is there.

The demon has her eye on Azusa, but she chose not to interfere. In chapter 16 when Azusa went to find the blackmailer:
qTA7e0H.png
Because MC never asked her to.
It's just the demon girl coincidentally saw Azusa when she's doing something else.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how police gonna catch him in the end? Will he fuck up sth? I would say he could fuck up when he learns childhood friend is still being blackmailed, he might explode then or even stupidly use his power just to retaliate on these guys

Users who are viewing this thread