NTREVENGE - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow we're actually moving the plot forward & getting to the revenge on the guys. Good we're starting it off with the psychopath & mentally screwing with him to the point he'll get the other guys in the group involved. Can't wait for Hina to crumble/convert because it is appropriate she's getting payback for what she started. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
(does anyone know if confinement king is gonna be picked up again too?)

videos like this is just proof of blackmail unless mc is smart enough to upload it anonymous lol (since most ppl don't have a demon helper to delete proof for them)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They're really fixated on the MC based on just a hunch and no solid evidence whatsoever huh? I mean they(re right, we know that as the readers but to them it's just a hunch, that is horrible police work
i'm sure there are 'normal' stories without demons/supernatural elements where he'd be beaten and forced to sign a confession, even if the bodies never turn up or they'd sweep it under the rug like "we were too late"/"he's a hannibal and ended up eating the evidence" (tho sexual aspects aside it would be an interesting thing if he was able to like get a limb from one girl and just trick one of the boys to eat it)

Dex-chan lover
They're really fixated on the MC based on just a hunch and no solid evidence whatsoever huh? I mean they(re right, we know that as the readers but to them it's just a hunch, that is horrible police work

Exactly what I was thinking. This isn't how detective work works at all. They're such lousy detectives. They're only right because the plot allows them to be. You have a random guy saying he knows who it is, and they ask him if it's MC. Why would you ask a potential suspect (who is HIGHLY SUSPCIOUS given what he just did there) if it's the MC? And then when he gives the "lol as if he could do such a thing" response, they still assume it's MC, lol. This manga is such a meme.

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure there are 'normal' stories without demons/supernatural elements where he'd be beaten and forced to sign a confession, even if the bodies never turn up or they'd sweep it under the rug like "we were too late"/"he's a hannibal and ended up eating the evidence" (tho sexual aspects aside it would be an interesting thing if he was able to like get a limb from one girl and just trick one of the boys to eat it)
That’s some Eric cartmen lvl shit you’re saying at the end

Dex-chan lover
Exactly what I was thinking. This isn't how detective work works at all. They're such lousy detectives. They're only right because the plot allows them to be. You have a random guy saying he knows who it is, and they ask him if it's MC. Why would you ask a potential suspect (who is HIGHLY SUSPCIOUS given what he just did there) if it's the MC? And then when he gives the "lol as if he could do such a thing" response, they still assume it's MC, lol. This manga is such a meme.
This manga and its cops are honestly so fucking infuriating

Dex-chan lover
Are there any spoilers for this? Ty in advance
I looked at the raws up to chapter 20 and not much happens.
In chapter 19: We will find out that the guy who is blackmailing the MC's childhood friend is Mitsuru (guy with long hair) and the childhood friend tried to stab him when she went to meet him. Mitsuru appears with a cut on his face but we don't know if something happened to MC's childhood friend. The detectives confront MC about the numbers on his jacket (I can't rationalize how they thought this was a good idea).
In chapter 20: MC has sex with Chiaki. MC also frees Hina and she goes to meet Masakata (her boyfriend), but her mind is broken. It seems to me that MC managed to brainwash Hina.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A slow burn boys. I told you it would eventually start going somewhere.

But let's be real, that's a fuckin' payoff with the supernatural mind games with that video.

Double-page supporter
concept is interesting but the powers are next to useless, he could easily have them in his cave and it wouldn't change the story whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread