NTREVENGE - Ch. 18

Contributor
Fused the picture

KZvw2x8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I looked at the raws up to chapter 20 and not much happens.
In chapter 19: We will find out that the guy who is blackmailing the MC's childhood friend is Mitsuru (guy with long hair) and the childhood friend tried to stab him when she went to meet him. Mitsuru appears with a cut on his face but we don't know if something happened to MC's childhood friend. The detectives confront MC about the numbers on his jacket (I can't rationalize how they thought this was a good idea).
In chapter 20: MC has sex with Chiaki. MC also frees Hina and she goes to meet Masakata (her boyfriend), but her mind is broken. It seems to me that MC managed to brainwash Hina.
I can't see how the childhood friend would be let off scott free after injuring someone who's blackmailing her. I guess she'll just have to suffer more and more before MC comes to contact with her again... although I assume that he'll only get to contact her when the revenge part is at least mostly set up.

Aggregator gang
The detective reminds me of the one from the movie "the boondock saints". Wonder if it will end similarly to it

Dex-chan lover
They're really fixated on the MC based on just a hunch and no solid evidence whatsoever huh? I mean they(re right, we know that as the readers but to them it's just a hunch, that is horrible police work
Actually not. They have reasons to suspect him. But is all by... "the book". They are completely ignoring evidences and testimonies to follow the statistics.
Yes, from a "who would want to do it" point of view he is the obvious choice. But this logic apply when there is nothing else to point to a direction.

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 19: We will find out that the guy who is blackmailing the MC's childhood friend is Mitsuru (guy with long hair) and the childhood friend tried to stab him when she went to meet him. Mitsuru appears with a cut on his face but we don't know if something happened to MC's childhood friend. The detectives confront MC about the numbers on his jacket (I can't rationalize how they thought this was a good idea).
In chapter 20: MC has sex with Chiaki. MC also frees Hina and she goes to meet Masakata (her boyfriend), but her mind is broken. It seems to me that MC managed to brainwash Hina.
Appreciate you Litreara, have a wonderful weekend friend

Dex-chan lover
That’s some Eric cartmen lvl shit you’re saying at the end
Some cartman -esque scenes might be fun tho i was thinking hannibal, that said, given the title, i think most revenge would be sexual based XD; tho i mean i don't think the artist is going to focus too much on the male bullies being punished since it's just 'revenge rape' as a trope/cliche

Dex-chan lover
A slow burn boys. I told you it would eventually start going somewhere.

But let's be real, that's a fuckin' payoff with the supernatural mind games with that video.
Because in Japan their image is one of the most important thing there, what would others say if I don't do this or if i don't achieve something... the pure pressure of society is maddening

So yeah... most of the time it won't be very hard to break their minds, also this is a true fact in stadistics... (a disturbing fact but... "The more you know")
when the girls are r4p3d or molested in Japan, most of the cases don't go anywhere as the girls prefer to say in silence that admit to their parents that they were "r4p3d"

In other places if this were to happen, i could almost guarantee that the girl in the chapter would have bitten off his d1ck...

I'm only staying because i was already invested but still the matter of the fact is...

The MC is a dumbass... Not very bright, nor cunning, if the demon were like ryuk (death note that doesn't interfere he would be pretty fucked up)

My guess is police will find him eventually i just hope he wasn't dumb enough to upload nor send the link in his home and with his phone 🤦 with the modem IP adress

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the heads up my man 👌🏻

🤔 But where do you read the raws, just curious...

Dex-chan lover
Actually funny thing that you mention
i'm sure there are 'normal' stories without demons/supernatural elements where he'd be beaten and forced to sign a confession, even if the bodies never turn up or they'd sweep it under the rug like "we were too late"/"he's a hannibal and ended up eating the evidence" (tho sexual aspects aside it would be an interesting thing if he was able to like get a limb from one girl and just trick one of the boys to eat it)
The more you know... Another disturbing fact of Japan

Some of the cases of the criminals that they got a lot of them are beaten and forced to confess for a crime that they didn't commit that's how they keep the 99% rate of convicted criminals (again just for appearances... And i am not sure how is this handled, but as I am from a very corrupt country i know a thing or two about this issue)

Last edited:

Not actual sex but more like intercrural sex/thighjob. And Hina was close to dying from starvation so she had no choice but to follow MC's orders which seem to imply that he's going to manipulate her bf through her in some way.

O9lwKUO.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gunna be honest these cops are dog shit like your really not gunna grill the kid who was yelling someone has a grudge against his girlfriend but won’t say why Like ???
i guess they can't detain him for long but even so i imagine even if the cops can't punish for a school related issue like bullying most ppl wouldnt' be like "my girlfriend totally bullied these group of people" idk if the right to remain silent applies in japan tho i'm surprised they haven't tried sending in a spy/someone undercover as a highschooler or so but i imagine
she'd end up being captured too

Dex-chan lover
They're really fixated on the MC based on just a hunch and no solid evidence whatsoever huh? I mean they(re right, we know that as the readers but to them it's just a hunch, that is horrible police work
It happen often enough.
When the police have no hard evidences, they cling to theory and statistics. And so they point at concepts like "who would do that?" "who would gain from it?" "who had a grudge against them?" and other stuff like that.
Many people have been unjustly jailed for this reason. Sometime the judge simply say "it all fit too perfectly, this guy must be the culprit cause no other hypothesis make sense" even without any hard evidence.

Dex-chan lover
MC is actually freaking lucky. Even though the detectives are suspecting him, nobody involved could ever possibly think he was capable of doing it LOL.
If anything it’s weird how convinced the detectives are that he’s the one that did it. They don’t have any substantial evidence, and are ignoring all other potential avenues for what is basically a hunch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread