Don't Think That I'll Be Cute Forever! ~If You Make A Wish From The Sacred Stone, You'll Become The World's Strongest Beautiful Girl~ - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
So basically tl;dr, he killed the father, and now will do anything for his "Daughter".

Dex-chan lover
Radberg was already defeated when she said, "...no wonder you can't pick up women."
:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
"I killed friend and foe" I wonder what the circumstances that led to that kind of berserker state were, sounds like there's more to that story going on behind the scenes if he wasn't charged for killing allies 🤔

"I killed friend and foe" I wonder what the circumstances that led to that kind of berserker state were, sounds like there's more to that story going on behind the scenes if he wasn't charged for killing allies 🤔
The band of mercenaries he was sent with was made to be a sacrifice, at best they would flee if the opportunity arrived after buying enough time, at worst they'd be slain to the last man so the greater force could survive. In the frantic heat of battle, surrounded by a seemingly endless horde of enemies, having your survival instincts take over and attack at anything that is nearby because you don't have time to check if they're a friend or foe, or else you're dead.

Anyways, lovely chapter and translating work, ty again folks!

Dex-chan lover
Been so long with no translation. Thanks for picking this up 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread