Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
To be frank, cardboard is the best thing in the world. Cardboard boxes can get you anywhere. Just look at Calvin.
A fort, space ship, race car, time machine, etc. It's whatever you want it to be. Cardboard, what a magical thing.

This reminds me of when I was little. One Christmas me and my sister were opening gifts and the first thing I got was a big push car that came in a huge box, of course I hade to play with it because it was huge. Our parents were making us take turns opening presents, so my sister was losing her shit because I spent like thirty plus minutes in this awesome box.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter so soon after the last one!
I've really been looking forward to this series.

Dex-chan lover
There's a perfect way to not be treated like a creep - don't act like a damn creep :haa: Do you care for every single person that gets off the bus or train if they get off at the same stop?
Spoken like a person who's never had the same car going the same direction as them on the same roads--either with them behind you ("OMG they're stalking me!) or you behind them ("I wonder if they think I'm stalking them?")

Dex-chan lover
There's a perfect way to not be treated like a creep - don't act like a damn creep :haa: Do you care for every single person that gets off the bus or train if they get off at the same stop?
Its really something else how in all mangas you see this. Like, he lives there, why is HE the one giving explanations? Shes the sus one, since he never saw here before on his floor, so how come the guy acts like he did anything wrong?
I will never get this cliche.

Dex-chan lover
This. It's a lot less creepy to get off at the same time than to wait a couple minutes and then get off after her. One makes it look like you actually have business there, the other makes you look like a stalker.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was kinda boring but im still looking forward to the next one

Dex-chan lover
No need to worry about what persona to use when you can just go with the sick one.

These situations just feel so stilted. I mean, some people really are that stilted, but all they're doing is making it worse. Just do what you're supposed to do, and if you happen to be visiting the same person at the same time, so be it. Coincidences obviously happen, especially when someone's sick and it's just after school when people might be visiting.

Users who are viewing this thread