Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai! - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Understandable to forget your birthday, happens to the best of us. We finally moving along with this relationship eh? Birthday Date part 2, the sequels are always better (some of the time)

I was confused why she even likes him so I went back and re-read the previous chapters and I still don't get it. He seems rather meh for ML. At least all the female cast arent in love with him because he picked up a pencil for them or something so there's that.
Sometimes you just look at a guy/gal/flying spaghetti monster and it just clicks ya know?. even though they're as basic as cookies n' cream it can still be your favorite.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I was confused why she even likes him so I went back and re-read the previous chapters and I still don't get it. He seems rather meh for ML. At least all the female cast arent in love with him because he picked up a pencil for them or something so there's that.
Childhood friends. They get along, have similar interests, and are super comfortable spending time together. He didn't win her affection in some grand gesture, it just gradually grew from a close friendship

Dex-chan lover
she should go into Gal mode for the second part to confuse his brain
:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friends. They get along, have similar interests, and are super comfortable spending time together. He didn't win her affection in some grand gesture, it just gradually grew from a close friendship
I get their childhood friends. It's probably just the authors lack of focus on fleshing him out, but 11 chapters in and we know next to nothing about the guy or why they like each other. Far as I can tell she wants him because he's interested in getting a girlfriend and he is hardly conscious of her existence as a girl.

Double-page supporter
I don’t really had any problem whatsoever. The quality looks good, thanks

upscaling is underrated mannn, ppl forget that they can upscale then just upload the shittiest raws ever

Aggregator gang
Bro just realized that he went on a date with his childhood friend/female bro. Wait until he processes that they've already scheduled the next one...

Users who are viewing this thread