Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 18 - Love Hotel and The P…

Dex-chan lover
Yea his attitude when it comes to literally being killed by someone is super unrealistic even for a manga's standard

Literal pushover, makes me think that he had ZERO friends as a child with how desperate he is to make some
Anger and desire for revenge take up so much time and energy. If you do manage to pull it off you usually aren't any happier afterwards and don't know what to do with yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Anger and desire for revenge take up so much time and energy. If you do manage to pull it off you usually aren't any happier afterwards and don't know what to do with yourself.
I'll take that over being a massive pushover honestly, it's a worse feeling for me when someone does me horrendously and I just let it slide

I'd also expect people to give me shit for it like we are giving the MC in these comments

Dex-chan lover
So, Toma can also have the option of mindbreaking all the girls who come at him, make them his slaves ?
Skill : Unlimited energy, unlucky pervert, hypnosis app,... Dude can have all of the hentai protagonists's power combined.

Toma is playing this game in hard mode, respect him for that. If I was him, I don't think I can resist such power.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll take that over being a massive pushover honestly, it's a worse feeling for me when someone does me horrendously and I just let it slide

I'd also expect people to give me shit for it like we are giving the MC in these comments
So you want to be a person that's ruled by their emotions and the opinions of strangers?

Dex-chan lover
This MC is just way to unrealistic, if someone tires to kill you; you fight back and hold a grudge.
Not even the best people in the world, wouldn't be mad about being targeted.
Thanks everyone at BLUTOONS for the translation and have a happy new year.

Dex-chan lover
i love how despite sleeping right next to him, the succubus nun still hugs a body pillow of the mc without hesitation nor embarrassment. who the heck is that at the end? new harem member?

Aggregator gang
The lore of the world being both Hero and Demon Lord being isekai peeps called by two different gods is a genius setting idea. More isekais should make use of this premise.

Dex-chan lover
"My skills are to combat Aisu-chan"
"Supernatural Scumbag"
"Hypnosis App"
Aw man, are you...suuure they're to combat her? I can't ever see you being a good hero with a skill like Supernatural Scumbag lol

Users who are viewing this thread