Kanojo-tachi wa Ana wo Umetai

i dunno if this makes me sound like a dick, but is there no way to just completely ignore a manga on this site so i never have to see it again? I have negative interest for this type of shit.

Dex-chan lover
The same people that say “If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all!”

also say ”How come more people don’t read this manga?”

🤮

Dex-chan lover
Recognized the cover art from a mile away on the front page. I can't believe it's that distinct, but I always liked it from when I first saw it in Hiiragi is a bit Careless.

I don't know about the plot (still thinking or wating for new releases to see), but the art are too good damn cute and expressive like whaaaaaat

Dex-chan lover
Why is this kind of stuff so popular? Submissive beta male mc, aggressive and violent female leads who have zero common sense which leads to a story of no progress as they bounce around being idiots together. I'm just judging it off the first chapter so there is a chance the author could be different... This just seems like a bad rip off. At least with To Love Ru Lala wasn't violent just really naive and the story was carried by other better female leads.

Users who are viewing this thread