Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Vol. 16 Ch. 187

Dex-chan lover
Well, they went the Ranma 1/2 route, but slightly better.

Not even a kiss in the wedding page.

I feel annoyed I put off reading this chapter for a while.

Thank you scanlation team for finishing this. The end may be anticlimactic, but the journey was fun. You've all done great work.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapt, thank you for finishing it. So cute to think that the entire story is happen because of whimsical of two kids wabting to be a bride and searching for a bride. Once again, thanks for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
I am satisfied with Kobeni remembering a dark secret of her childhood LITERALLY ON THE WAY TO THE ALTAR.

Fed-Kun's army
I was looking at the updates and I saw "final chapter" and I was like:

Mq7c3yp.png

Dex-chan lover
wow, that ending came out of the blue
I really want to see what happens when Mashiro-chan does her big reveal to Nadeshiko-san. i was pretty invested in their friendship. I am glad they are going to tell her at least. I hope there is a bonus chapter with that in it.

Double-page supporter
nice fluffy story all around
many thx to all the teams who worked on it

Dex-chan lover
The "everyone visits the family home" arc sounded really interesting, shame it was a throwaway method to reach the ending.

I’m speechless, the sudden and abrupt ending. It just doesn’t make any sense, maybe the publisher pulled the plug or something. Just I never thought the anime would have a better conclusion over the manga.
On the contrary, I'd say it's already planned. March is the month for high school graduation in Japan and the main characters are high school students. The author most likely picked this month to end it for this reason.

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOO MASHIRO-TAN DON'T LEAVE!!! ;_;
That aside, bit of an abrupt ending, thanks to the whole translation team for its wonderful job.

Dex-chan lover
So would you guys recommend reading this? I wanted to watch the anime since forever but I didn't and this seems like a good chance to get into this.
If you want fluffy and funny slice of life, sure. Comedy may or may not hit with you, but there's only one way to find out. There's practically no drama, or it's very light, and that's mainly confined to the beginning and anime.

If you want fast relationship progress, probably not, but then you probably wouldn't like many slice of life to begin with.

Binging might be a bit much, depending on your preference, so if that's the case just read a bit at a time.

Overall my recommendation is to read it, and if you lose interest, just drop it. You're not going to miss out on anything you didn't already get bored of, and if you like it, there's plenty more to come.

Group Leader
we waited 15 years...

15 YEARS!!!!!!!!

for this "everything is the same" ending?

Well, At least it was not as terrible as Boku wa Tomodachi novel ending.

VIP
that's it? that's all? i've been reading this for 12 years and i don't feel rewarded at all with that ending. there better be sequel after this. WHAT THE FUCK??? i only give it a pass because it was one of cutest wholesome SOL around. 7/10

Double-page supporter
I thought this was a life long project of the author, it will keep on going. Guess everything has an end huh 😖

Dex-chan lover
Enjoyable fluff, but this felt too much like a regular chapter with planning summer vacation funtime and all that for it to be an ending.

Users who are viewing this thread