Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 180 - My First Photo Shoot by the Pool

Dex-chan lover
Usually in romcom, you go "Become a couple already!", but here it's the opposite, when will they break up?
Wondering when the handsome pushy full of himself guy will show up to insert himself into Yukana's life, and in between her, and mc relationship. Not like they have much of a relationship going on at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Our boy is taking one for the team attracting all these people so Yukana can have a drama free college life.
May look Drama free, but who knows. There maybe a handsome pushy full of himself guy.
Trying to insert himself into Yukanas life while she's at uni. Who knows.
Maybe will be more entertaining. Maybe it would be the same guy again from the early chapters, and the late episodes of the anime. I forget if that guy even showed up in the manga.
If not would be a good time for him to show up, and He just so happens to go to Yukanas school too.

Group Leader
May look Drama free, but who knows. There maybe a handsome pushy full of himself guy.
Maybe will be more entertaining. Maybe it would be the same guy again from the early chapters, and the late episodes of the anime. I forget if that guy even showed up in the manga.
If not would be a good time for him to show up, and He just so happens to go to Yukanas school too.
He didn't. Anime only.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't. Anime only.
Ah ok it's been a while. So there's the possibility that asshat will show up again. At the very least will broaden the scope of this manga. Like don't just focus on the mc. Focus on Yukanas life too. Like while she's at school too. I guarantee there's stuff going on with her While at her uni.
because asshat didn't show up yet. Would be a good time to insert him now. Maybe at the very least inject some real drama into this manga. Many will not look favorable at this idea,
but still it's rather boring. Mc is getting comfy with a lot of other girls. So by that same token. Yukana would have a lot of people around her while at her uni too.

jFM9oDG.jpeg
uJmnfSI.jpeg

I got the same reaction that the MC, please somebody tell me I wasn’t the only one that know that pool

Last edited:
Group Leader
jFM9oDG.jpeg
uJmnfSI.jpeg

I got the same reaction that the MC, please somebody tell me I wasn’t the only one that know that pool
Well done mate, there were already a lot of extra pages in this chapter, but I'll include a ''fun fact'' about the place in the next one.

Dex-chan lover
honestly if anyone deserves to get cucked its this fucking guy so whatever just do it. cant be worse.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the author knows what people want but does the exact opposite and honestly kinda hilarious, i’m looking at it as this mf trolling so it makes this dumb ass shit funny to me

Double-page supporter
The plot of this manga is becoming more and more like marmalade : the less you have, the more you spread it out.

Dex-chan lover
Um... Page 10, first panel: I know how to read enough to understand this panel, and it says "Short (height-wise) oppai JK", which obviously should read as "Short big-chested high school student", instead of what you said in the notes...

Which makes Kurihama's request a couple of pages later more understandable.

Last edited:
Well done mate, there were already a lot of extra pages in this chapter, but I'll include a ''fun fact'' about the place in the next one.
Once you know that place you understand why she say: “as expected of a boy, seems like the mental click was almost instant”

Group Leader
Um... Page 10, first panel: I know how to read enough to understand this panel, and it says "Short (height-wise) oppai JK", which obviously should read as "Short big-chested high school student", instead of what you said in the notes...

Which makes Kurihama's request a couple of pages later more understandable.
Hello mate
You're right. I ended up reading and writing different things. Thanks for the advice, I will correct the note.

Aggregator gang
I’m starting to lose more and more interest in this manga since the MFC is nowhere to be seen for so many chapters. There hasn’t been any plot developments at all for so long, that I’ve already forgotten what the main story is about anymore…

Users who are viewing this thread