April Fool's Collection 2024 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Too…

Dex-chan lover
It's really disorienting. You read each page right to left, but you need to read the left page before the right page? Who thought that was a good idea?

Fed-Kun's army
This is an April Fools joke, but it should still work. Unfortunately, the vertical scroll bar is still present even with the double page (quad width) images. Hopefully it's not an issue on mobile since I assume that most people will use a google-cardboard like device if they are curious enough to try it. If you want to try it on a CPU, you may need to download it.

Contributor
Just did it using the Magic Eye method. The 3D effect is kinda interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
So how do I actually view this on a VR headset?
If you have Steam, you can download the files and view them in the Steam VR Media Player. Just set the Layout to Left | Right and leave the Format as Screen.

If you want to view them in a web browser, you may need to use something like Virtual Desktop. I wasn't able to bypass the vertical scrollbar on MangaDex, so the offset will cause problems unless you can find a way to get rid of it.

I can't help much with a standalone VR headset. If you're using a phone VR headset, hopefully the browser will just work. I believe scrollbars are typically hidden on mobile.

Dang, that was actually cool. I'd call it 3D moreso than VR, but it was a very neat effect.
Thanks! That made my day. Good call on the naming; chapter title should be updated.

It's really disorienting. You read each page right to left, but you need to read the left page before the right page? Who thought that was a good idea?
I just used the order set in the actual double page (34-35) since that was the only required group. I was probably too familiar with the chapter to become disoriented by the order, so I never thought to change it. That being said, don't expect good ideas on April Fools.

Dex-chan lover
Piss off,it's April Fools.

What's with all the stuck up arsehats on Mangadex anyway?
No, you piss off. Scanlators being a nuisance and posting NEW chapters (as in, the furthest along in the story so far) just for it to be incomprehensible garbage isn't a cute prank, it's fucking annoying. Either give your fake chapter a fake .5 number or make it based on an older chapter

Dex-chan lover
No, you piss off. Scanlators being a nuisance and posting NEW chapters (as in, the furthest along in the story so far) just for it to be incomprehensible garbage isn't a cute prank, it's fucking annoying. Either give your fake chapter a fake .5 number or make it based on an older chapter
Or learn to touch some grass and appreciate the humour that comes once a year.

Why do you insist having that large stick up your arse just to be a unicorn over harmless jokes?

Group Leader
All my practice viewing 3D videos by crossing eyes paying off.
There is definitely some effect going on which may or may not be just my brain making things up. Good shit nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread