Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - T…

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo what is with that question at the end? is an s rank adventurer blind? they are standing right infront of her, yeah she should have seen that

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought the author wouldn't progress further and milk it for romcom shenenigans.

Aggregator gang
imo translation notes like the 27th tl/n should be included in the page, in the margin between panels. Because when it is about something added (or removed) in process of translations that might end up being a plot hole later, it is important to make it clear for everyone that it was not actually said in case author decides to run with a "misunderstanding plot" later on. Not just for people bothering to read a credits page, and even there there is value in having the note tied directly to the scene for instant gratification/relevancy.
Thanks for the feedback; expect plenty more mistakes. I rechecked the translation of the page. Seems I was off on bubbles 3 - 4, so I was able to remove the offending line.

thanks for the chapter
soo what is with that question at the end? is an s rank adventurer blind? they are standing right infront of her, yeah she should have seen that
I was tempted to take "interpretive license" with that question and the "who taught Amor this stuff" question. I kept it since the MTL was insistent and I don't want to alter any meanings. I assume it's meant to be interpreted as "Did she see a kiss!?" while leaving it vague.

Scanner mosaics out cover because they consider it spoilers, mangadex person immediately makes that cover the display art for the series.
I was curious if the notes page would make them update. It shouldn't be anything major, but I hoped they would land on the Comic Grast cover. Not sure if I should remove the mosiac or if it will be a curtousy for someone that starts reading after the next volume is released.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I wasn't expecting this kind of progress.
achievement-unlocked-template1.jpg

Thanks everyone for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Halo, girl, please remove the slave enchantment thing now. Its been bugging me since the first chapter when you noted that you could do so easily, so please, for the love of god, stop it with the slavery shit.

Dex-chan lover
When Halo told Amor to say ah so she could feed her because she doesn’t know how to use a fork Amor said it with the funky font used when she’s charming someone. Is that a typesetting mistake or was she accidentally trying to seduce Halo or somethig?

Aggregator gang
When Halo told Amor to say ah so she could feed her because she doesn’t know how to use a fork Amor said it with the funky font used when she’s charming someone. Is that a typesetting mistake or was she accidentally trying to seduce Halo or somethig?
No charms involved. Thanks for catching the mistake; I'll make a note to correct it. The raw has a curvy font, so I probably used the loopy font without thinking about the implications.

Users who are viewing this thread